The Impact of BIM Application Technology on Design Thinking in Construction Industry
[Abstract] In recent years, BIM technology has been favored by the general public. The use of BIM technology can support and improve many business processes in the design and construction process of buildings, solve problems of higher complexity during the construction process, and benefit both owners, design units, and construction parties. There are irreplaceable benefits. Global Online School brings you BIM-related content, and pays attention to the development of BIM with you.
The original intention of most architectural designers to adopt BIM technology is to improve the efficiency of design work, but the core connotation of BIM technology is not limited to this. BIM provides a design thinking mode that is closer to the real world, using a method of simulating real objects. Based on the 3D design thinking, the traditional 2D drawings are completely transformed into computer work. It frees the designer from the difficulty of expressing the three-dimensional complex shape of the space with two-dimensional construction drawings, thereby expanding the implementability of the designer's exploration of architectural forms, allowing the design to move from two-dimensional to three-dimensional, and then to digital construction.
From facade design to space design
In the past, most owners in China paid more attention to the social impact of the architectural image. In addition to the limitations of design tools, it was difficult for designers to delve deeper into the space in a short design cycle. It was even more difficult to control the design with space. BIM changed this situation. Provided possible.
In BIM, the building interior space, building skin, and building outdoor space are integrated into an interconnected logical system. Architectural design starts from the control of spatial relations, and the layout and space design are carried out simultaneously. The space reflects the building skin and forms the building facade, making the internal and external compatible space design simple and easy.
From extensive design to integrated design
At present, the extensive design of the construction industry is mainly manifested by the shallow depth of each professional design drawing, the low quality, and the low degree of integration between the majors. The working method is to be independent and adopt the traditional method of improving the condition chart. The degree of integration is in the range of Drawings are a backward mode of intermediary, with low efficiency and low design quality. BIM takes the three-dimensional information model as the basic integration platform, and has changed the working methods and modes of traditional individual soldiers in construction engineering, from asynchronous and loosely connected professional design to synchronized and closely related professional design.
BIM not only organizes design work organizations such as architects, structural engineers, and equipment engineers to work under the same three-dimensional information model, realizes the collaboration of design technology itself, and reduces the "missing omissions" between work drawings; it also integrates the design stages . Using BIM and using model modification of parameterized components can save the heavy redrawing between the architectural scheme design and subsequent design (such as preliminary design, construction drawing design), avoiding the disconnection of various links in the design, which is convenient for the actual engineering requirements. Sort out and modify the original plan.
In addition, after the design is completed, BIM contains all the information parameters of the construction project from design, use to the end of the construction life cycle. This information is always established in a three-dimensional model database. Owners, construction, supervision units and related management departments can all be based on this unified The collaborative model work has completely changed the collaborative process of engineering projects.
The application of BIM technology not only changes the design thinking and methods, but also makes design play its leading role in the construction process of the project.
”领取自主学习资料。 The application of BIM technology in engineering cost management can comprehensively improve the efficiency and information management level of the engineering cost industry, optimize the management process, and complete the calculation of the project quantity with high efficiency and precision, which is conducive to strengthening the cost control of the entire process and making a good design. The change response facilitates the accumulation and sharing of historical data. It has many advantages for project cost management and has high application value. It is worthy of vigorous promotion and application. You can also click on the " free download " below to obtain independent learning materials.
Recommended articles related to BIM
- Personal career planning based on BIM
- Ten obstacles to digital transformation of BIM application technology
- What is the nature of digital transformation? From a BIM perspective
- Utopian phenomenon of BIM application technology
- BIM Application Technology: Reconstruction of Interchange
- The core and value of BIM design
- Future development and thinking of BIM application technology
- Six major disputes over BIM technology implementation
- Application value of BIM technology in the bidding stage of construction enterprises
- The core and value of BIM application technology design
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "Internet Security Law of the People's Republic of China" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
- Buy and buy on Double Eleven, and also report, the last day of 15 BIM exam registration! !!
- Registration time for the 15th National BIM Skill Level Examination
- BIM | The deadline for the registration of the BIM exam of the 2019 Graphic Society = double eleven countdown = 10 days !!
- What are the application points of BIM | BIM to solve construction problems?
- BIM | The deadline for the registration of the BIM exam of the 2019 Graphic Society = double eleven countdown = 16 days !! !!
- BIM Assessment | BIM Skill Level 3 Assessment Content Table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill secondary assessment content proportion table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill level assessment content table
- BIM Evaluation | BIM Application Designer Skills Level III Evaluation Form
- BIM Q & A | How to understand architecture and architectural language?
- Daily practice of BIM exam 2019 (January 23)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 21)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 21)
- Daily practice of BIM exam 2020 (January 20)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 19)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 17)
- Summary of BIM application technology knowledge points (January 16)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 16)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 15)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 14)
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
BIM Hotspot Ranking
- 01 What are the benefits of BIM system in construction?
- 02Understanding the five major applications of BIM in one minute
- 03 BIM changes the construction industry: how to use the BIM platform to design architectural solutions?
- 04 Dry Goods: Seven Typical Applications of Construction BIM!
- 05 Application Value of BIM in Commercial Operation and Maintenance
- 06 What areas can BIM technology be applied to?
- 07 What is the function of BIM certificate?
- 08Fifteenth National BIM Skill Level Examination Registration Time
- 09 BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- 10 2018 BIM professional technology `` BIM modeling application technology '' simulation questions 3