High-score test taker review experience
Guide card registration, examination, check time, free SMS reminder
【Abstract】 How can the tourist guide qualification exam pass smoothly in 2020? Global Online School has prepared the experience of candidates for high scores in the tourist guide qualification exam, hoping to help you review the guide tour exam and obtain the certificate smoothly.
First, the preparation stage
All exams are the same, and the most critical period is the preparation phase. This period is a prerequisite for you to lay a solid foundation. Due to the large number of subjects and the detailed test sites, the guide test requires candidates to have a thorough knowledge of the content of the test. This is the time to test your merit and patience. Take the tour guide business for example. In order to prepare for the exam, I have memorized this book more than four times. Of course, this is not to say that I have memorized this book, but the key content in the book should be kept in mind. Some people go to bookstores to buy shorthand books for the sake of convenience. However, because these books are designed to help candidates quickly memorize the test content in a short period of time, many details have been omitted. If you only look at such books without combining them, you are likely to lose points during the exam. It will be more effective to look at it during the review phase. At the same time, in addition to having solid back skills and memorizing every knowledge point in the preparation phase, you should also develop the habit of taking notes patiently. As mentioned before, due to the complicated content of the tour guide exam, if you only rely on back exercises, it is not enough. If we can take notes while memorizing the knowledge and interpret the concepts in the book with our own understanding, it will be longer and longer than the knowledge memorized. Taking notes will also help you understand at a glance when reviewing, and you can recall the knowledge you have learned in the shortest time. We all say that tour guides are miscellaneous, meaning that the guide must know a lot, so in addition to studying hard at ordinary times, common sense accumulation is also necessary. It only takes a few textbooks to become a tour guide, which is difficult. Even if you can pass the test, you may not be a good guide. Therefore, in our daily life, we must pay attention to the things around us, pay attention to the accumulation of common sense and the development of interests. For the simplest example, some of the guests I took asked how many temperatures it is today, what is the population here, or how much is a pound of cabbage today? It is impossible for these simple questions to tell us, which requires our own accumulated experience.
After preparing enough and laying a solid foundation, the work to be done in the review phase is to do a lot of exercises. It is only a prerequisite that we have solid backing skills. Only after we have accumulated a lot of experience in doing the questions can we understand the general trend and mode of the exam. By doing a lot of questions, we will know which knowledge points will be tested on multiple choice questions and which knowledge points will be tested on quiz questions. It is recommended that you buy a guide test guide book two months before the test to review it, review it one by one according to the test site tips on the guide book, and review the attached exercise again and again to deepen our impression of each test site. Because we have already memorized everything that should be memorized in the preparation stage, we don't need to memorize the book carefully and again like in the preparation stage. At this time we mainly look at some summary concepts and some big rules and tricks. For those tedious and subtle knowledge points, we will consolidate and deepen our impressions by doing questions.
Third, the examination stage
Guide test is mainly divided into written test and oral test. The oral test usually takes place after the written test. In fact, there is no need to prepare much during this period. The important thing is the mentality and the actual performance. I remember when I was studying the policies and regulations, I was a bit lacking in preparation and lacked self-confidence in my heart, so I was worried that I couldn't get through. This depressed attitude was not overcome until the exam. Fortunately, the company of my classmates gave me more or less encouragement and comfort. When I got to the exam, I found that several candidates were able to fall asleep on the spot, and some even handed in blank papers, which was a pity for them. They have been preparing for so long, this door cannot pass, and the tourist guide card is hopeless. Therefore, persistence is victory. It turns out that due to my persistence, I finally got the precious tour guide qualification certificate. In addition, many candidates find the oral test very difficult. In addition to the burdensome task of preparing English introductions to many attractions, the heavy atmosphere of the interviewer facing the examiner will make it difficult for candidates to bear. The original preparation was very sufficient, but when facing the examiner due to nervousness, forgetting words is inevitable, which requires us to have a good attitude and imposing danger. In the end, even if you do n’t, the examiner should try to find some relevant topics to answer. Do n’t tell the examiner that I wo n’t, it will only lose more points.
All in all, the guide test is not difficult to say, it is easy to say, the key is to rely on your own preparation. As long as you are well prepared, you will definitely pass the exam.
A warm reminder from the editors of the Global Online School: To avoid missing the opening time of the 2020 Tourist Guide Pass exam registration entrance, you can schedule a free SMS reminder service. We will notify you in a short message when the registration for the Tourist Guide Pass exam is opened in 2020. For more guide-related review materials, mock test questions, and real questions over the years, please click the button below to enter the question bank to download.
- Summary of test preparation questions for the 2020 guide guide exam "Basic Guide for Local Guides"
- Summary of the 2020 Guide Card Examination “Policies and Laws and Regulations”
- 2019 National Tourist Guide Pass Results Query Entrance Summary
- Summary of test preparation questions for 2020 policies and laws and regulations
Recommended articles on tourist guide cards
- Guide exam review skills over the years
- High-score test taker review experience
- Novice test preparation skills for 2020 tour guide qualification exam
- 2020 tour guide qualification exam review skills
- Guidebook Qualification Examination "Policies and Laws and Regulations" and "Guide Business"
- Basic skills for guide qualification examination
- 2020 Guide Examination Qualification Review Review Skills
- 2019 guide qualification exam notes
- What are the test preparation skills for the 2019 tourist guide exam?
- What should you pay attention to in the 2019 tourist guide exam
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
Entrance to tourist guides
- Registration for Chongqing Tourist Guide Pass Exam in 2020 is expected to begin in June-August
- Registration for the 2020 Hainan Tourist Guide Exam is expected to begin in June-August
- The registration time for the Guangxi Tourist Guide Card Exam in 2020 is expected to begin in June-August
- 2020 Guangdong Tourist Guide Exam registration is expected to begin in June-August
- Registration for Hunan Tourist Guide Exam in 2020 is expected to begin in June-August
- 2020 Hubei tour guide exam registration is expected to begin in June-August
- Registration for Henan Tourist Guide Exam in 2020 is expected to begin in June-August
- 2020 Shandong tour guide exam registration is expected to begin in June-August
- Registration for Jiangxi Tourist Guide Exam in 2020 is expected to begin in June-August
- 2020 Fujian tour guide exam registration is expected to begin in June-August
- 2020 Guide Test Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Questions 40
- 2020 Guide Test Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Test 39
- 2020 Guide Test Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Mock Questions 38
- 2020 Guide Test Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Practice Questions 37
- 2020 Guide Test Certificate Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Test 36
- 2020 Guide Test Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Questions 35
- 2020 Tourist Guide Pass Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Test 30
- 2020 Guide Test Examination "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Practice Questions 29
- 2020 Guide Test Examination "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Questions 28
- 2020 Guide Test Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Tests 27
- 2020 Guidebook Qualification Exam Policies and Regulations Hot Spots: 30 Regular Exam Legal Concepts
- 2020 hotspot policy and regulations for tourist guide qualification examination: China's foreign policy
- Hotspots of the 2020 Guide Qualification Exam Policies and Regulations: China's Basic National Policy
- 2020 National Tourist Guide Basic Test Guide for the National Tourist Guide Examination in 2020: Ancient Ideological and Cultural Knowledge
- 2020 National Tourist Guide Basic Test Guide Exam for the 2020 Tourist Guide Exam: China's Four Major Embroidery
- 2020 National Tour Guide Basic Test Guide Exam: Chinese Classical Gardens
- 2020 National Tourist Guide Basic Test Guide for 2020 Tourist Guide Exam: Traditional Chinese Famous Tea
- 2020 Tourist Guide Pass Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Questions 34
- 2020 National Tourist Guide Basic Test Guide for 2020 Tourist Guide Examination: Some Minorities in the North
- 2020 National Tourist Guide Basic Test Guide for the National Tourist Guide Examination in 2020
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
Tourist guide hotspot ranking
- 01Answer Province 2018 Tour Guide Qualification Examinees Results Check Time 丨 Entrance
- 02Guide qualification requirements
- 03 Summary of registration entrances for the 2020 Tourist Guide Pass exam
- 04 2020 Guide Test Certificate Exam "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides" Exam Preparation Test Summary
- 05 The registration time of Hebei Tourist Guide Card in 2019 is expected from June to August
- 06 2020 Guidebook Exam "Policies and Laws and Regulations" Exercise 6
- 07Guide Pass Exam Introduction
- 08 2019 Guidebook Qualification Confirmation Examination Strengthening Consolidation Questions (7)
- 09 2020 Guide Qualification Examination "Basic Knowledge of Local Guides": Basic Overview of Shandong Province
- 10 Guizhou Tourist Guide Pass Exam Registration Time in 2020