Is BIM application technology really hot? Do you want to learn
【Abstract】 BIM is a mess today, but what are the needs of BIM? The current situation is that everyone is talking about BIM, but what exactly is BIM? What is the use? There are not many people who know it. Many people who are interested in BIM can't get started with BIM. I don't know what the prospects of BIM are, and it's not worth the effort. Global Web School brings you relevant content.
I. Who needs BIM the most in the future
First answer to the first question: the future of the construction industry is BIM
BIM has no place in the construction industry, because BIM is the future of the construction industry. Why do you say that? In fact, you can understand by simply understanding the BIM participant participation.
BIM participants include (incomplete): owners, surveys, design, construction, prefabricators, equipment suppliers, property management.
How about, all participants in an engineering project can apply BIM to optimize their work and improve their work quality. In other words, BIM is likely to permeate every participant in the integration project. By improving the efficiency of each participant, the overall efficiency of the engineering project can be realistically improved.
BIM's participation includes (incomplete): planning, design, bidding, construction, sales, operations, and reconstruction.
Similarly, BIM also infiltrates all links of an engineering project. The results obtained in each link will be retained and provided to other links for the reuse of information, minimizing the loss of information, and reducing the loss of construction and later maintenance. cost.
Because BIM covers the construction industry so comprehensively, it is better to say that the future of the construction industry is BIM rather than the status of BIM in the future construction industry.
Second question: This is true, but not in the short term. (At least I don't think it will be within three to five years.) I have been engaged in the promotion and application of BIM in the design institute. The management of the institute is very active. The leaders of various design institutes are also in manpower and funding. But the results are still not satisfactory (mainly front-line designers are not willing to use BIM). Sort out the reasons.
First, the lack of standard specifications, even if the BIM model is done well, in the end, it must be delivered in accordance with existing delivery standards (two-dimensional drawings).
Second, the lack of BIM software's ability to map in two dimensions. When the designer is modeling, he must consider the two-dimensional drawings, which will increase the designer's work pressure and workload invisibly.
Third, the problems that previously appeared on the two-dimensional map will be left to the construction party to find and solve in the end, but in the BIM era, the problems on the BIM model must be discovered and solved by the designer during the design stage, that is, design The division must also consider the construction stage when designing. This is equivalent to raising the level of the designer. At least I have no right to say about the level of domestic designers, because I am really unfamiliar.
As for the above three problems, it will take quite a long time to solve them, so if you need to use BIM, it won't come so soon.
Where will BIM be needed in the future?
I. BIM Modeling and Construction——The work currently being done by construction enterprises to formulate BIM application specifications, including specifications for the creation, sharing, use, and delivery of BIM models, to guide all parties to participate in the work; most construction enterprises, especially general contractors Mostly at this stage, the technical force used to build models is insufficient.
2. Optimized design based on BIM-what the construction unit is about to do at present, the application of BIM will reach 70% in 2020, and there are still three years, and the time is urgent!
1. Building performance simulation and analysis
2. Review of 2D construction drawings
3. Mechanical and electrical professional pipeline synthesis
Third, BIM-based bidding control-the cost unit needs to update technology in a timely manner, who does not take the initiative, who will be eliminated!
1. Design model import calculation software
2. Quick budget
3. Bidding Control
Fourth, BIM construction process management-the information technology integration that the construction unit needs to develop in the future. The project after five years is full data management. The construction site is no longer a construction site, but a magnetic field with information everywhere.
2. Quality and safety control
3. Change measurement
4. Process reporting and settlement
5. Capital flow control
V. BIM-based operation and maintenance-things that the construction unit needs to study. At present, the construction unit is not enthusiastic because the results of the current operation and maintenance are not outstanding and require the in-depth development of our technical staff! Organize and manage the various data of the operation and maintenance , Visual equipment management, operation management, space management;
Sixth, the accumulation of basic data-the integration of the information of the participants, with the help of a unified data platform, the future information price will be very transparent, what you see is what you get, and the project cost information summary may not exceed 1 minute. This is a subversive breakthrough for the cost industry! If you do not advance, you will retreat!
”领取自主学习资料。 As the highest level of transformation and upgrading of the current construction industry, BIM technology will have more and more value potentials being continuously developed, saving costs, improving quality, and generating value. Why not? The above is the BIM brought to you by Global Online School Related content, more exciting architectural content can pay attention to the Global School, or you can click on the " free download " below to get independent learning materials.
Recommended articles related to BIM
- BIM Applied Technology Works-Shanghai Center
- The impact of BIM application technology on design thinking in the construction industry
- BIM application technology has become the backbone of China's construction industry
- Is BIM application technology really hot? Do you want to learn
- 5 applications of BIM application technology
- Where is the future of BIM application technology
- An engineering supervisor talks about BIM application technology
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 8)
- Results of Henan Province's Second "Craft Cup" BIM Technology Application Contest
- BIM application technology brings transformation of design thinking
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
- Buy and buy on Double Eleven, and also report, the last day of registration for 15 BIM exams! !!
- Registration Period of the 15th National BIM Skill Level Examination
- BIM | The deadline for the registration of the BIM exam in 2019 is = Double Eleven countdown = 10 days !!
- What are the application points of BIM | BIM to solve construction problems?
- BIM | The deadline for registration of BIM exams for the 2019 Graphic Society = double eleven countdown = 16 days !! !!
- BIM Assessment | BIM Skill Level 3 Assessment Content Table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill secondary assessment content proportion table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill level assessment content table
- BIM Evaluation | BIM Application Designer Skills Level III Evaluation Form
- BIM Q & A | How to understand architecture and architectural language?
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 10)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 9)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 6)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 3)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 2)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 31)
- Summary of BIM application technology knowledge points (December 30)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 27)
- BIM exam 2019: Daily practice (December 19)
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
BIM Hotspot Ranking
- 01Understanding the five major applications of BIM in one minute
- 02 What are the benefits of BIM system in construction?
- 03 BIM changes the construction industry: how to use the BIM platform to design architectural solutions?
- 04 Dry Goods: Seven Typical Applications of Construction BIM!
- 05 Application Value of BIM in Commercial Operation and Maintenance
- 06 What areas can BIM technology be applied to?
- 07 What is the function of BIM certificate?
- 08Fifteenth National BIM Skill Level Examination Registration Time
- 09 BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- 10 BIM Exam 2020: Daily Exercise (January 3)