Where is the future of BIM application technology
【Abstract】 In recent years, more and more policies on the promotion of BIM have been introduced one after another, and BIM technology has gradually been promoted to cities across the country, which has truly achieved widespread application nationwide. With the vigorous promotion of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the policies of various provinces and cities have successively issued BIM promotion and application documents. At present, China has initially formed BIM technology application standards and policy systems, laying a solid foundation for the rapid development of BIM.
(I) Promote the widespread application of industry big data
Give full play to the supporting role of big data in scientific decision-making, efficient operation, fine governance, and precise services for urban development. Guided by big data application demonstrations in key regions, key areas, and key industries, comprehensively promote the intelligent development of housing urban and rural construction. Carry out demonstrations on the application of prefabricated building information model (BIM) technology, promote the informationization of the entire life of the building, and actively explore the application of building information model (BIM) technology in the fields of urban governance and municipal infrastructure construction.
Implement the construction information development outline of the construction industry, carry out the evaluation of the development level of the construction industry informatization, and further promote the development of construction industry information technology such as BIM. Continue to carry out the publicity and promotion of 10 new technologies in the construction industry, strengthen research on applied technologies in the construction industry, and promote technological progress in the construction industry.
(II) Features of policies introduced in recent years
1. More detailed and operable
In 2016 and before, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and the local construction departments in charge mainly issued opinions on application promotion, and proposed a plan to promote BIM and the goal of BIM development in 2020. Since 2017, the BIM policy issued by the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and the local construction departments in charge has been more detailed, more practical, and more practical. For example, the "Building Information Model Construction Application Standards" released in May 2017, China's construction industry finally has Referenceable BIM standards; In 2017, Shanghai, Guangdong, and Jiangsu issued BIM charging standards or reference basis (draft for comments) to guide BIM technical service charges and help build a more transparent and healthy BIM service market.
2.BIM promotion is more extensive
In 2017, Guizhou, Jiangxi, Henan and other provinces and cities officially issued BIM promotion opinions, which explicitly proposed to promote the application of BIM technology at the provincial level. The number of provinces and cities that have issued BIM promotion opinions in China has gradually increased, and the scope of application and promotion of BIM technology nationwide has become wider.
3. The field of BIM technology application is more specialized
Because of the relatively simple structure of housing construction projects, BIM modeling and application are relatively easy to get started. In addition, China's construction engineering projects are mainly based on housing construction projects. Although the issued BIM policy does not explicitly propose the type of engineering to apply BIM technology, but BIM technology Since its implementation, the main applications have been concentrated in housing construction projects. In September 2017, the General Office of the Ministry of Communications issued the "Notice on the Development of Highway BIM Technology Application Demonstration Project Construction", and in January 2018, the "Guiding Opinions on Promoting the Application of BIM Technology in Highway Water Transportation Projects" was released, and the highway water transportation project was opened. The project has widely applied a new chapter in BIM technology. In addition, Heilongjiang and other provinces and cities have announced the promotion of the application of BIM technology in prefabricated buildings, and promoted the integration of BIM technology and prefabricated buildings.
4. Further increase the level of attention
At present, BIM technology is gradually implemented in the field of engineering construction, and its value is increasingly prominent. At present, the growth rate of investment in fixed assets has slowed down, and BIM technology has become an important starting point for construction companies to improve the level of refinement of projects and achieve intensive management of construction enterprises. The policy has clearly stated many times that vigorously develop BIM technology, create conditions for construction projects to improve quality and efficiency, save energy and protect the environment, and achieve sustainable development of the construction industry.
(III) Future development trends of BIM
By the end of 2020, the planning goal proposed by the current BIM guidance is the end of 2020. In the survey, design, construction, operation and maintenance of the following new projects, the proportion of BIM-integrated projects reached 90%: large and medium-sized buildings mainly invested by state-owned funds ; Public buildings and green ecological demonstration communities applying for green buildings. According to the "2017 Shanghai Building Information Model Technology Application and Development Report" released by Shanghai, it is proposed that in 2016, 261 new projects above designated size in Shanghai will apply BIM technology, with an application rate of 29% and a target of 90%. Some distance to go. It is believed that in 2019 and 2020, the Ministry of Housing and Construction and local construction authorities will accelerate the formulation and release of related supporting policies and accelerate the promotion of BIM technology applications.
Gradually improve and perfect the BIM standard system. Three BIM standards "Uniform Standards for the Application of Construction Engineering Information Models", "Classification and Coding Standards for Construction Engineering Information Models", and "Classification and Coding Standards for Building Information Models" have been issued. "" Is under preparation, "Construction Engineering Model Delivery Standards" and "Manufacturing Industry Engineering Design Information Model Application Standards" are being submitted for approval. It is believed that the formulation and continuous improvement of China's BIM standards will accelerate the rapid development of China's BIM technology.
Vigorously promote the integration of BIM technology with prefabricated buildings, green buildings and other technologies. The integrated development of prefabricated buildings and building information can rely on information technology to break the upstream and downstream wiring of the traditional construction industry, realize information sharing in the industrial chain, and promote the intelligent upgrade of prefabricated buildings. In 2019, more and more policies on the promotion of BIM will be launched one after another, and BIM technology will gradually be promoted to cities across the country to truly achieve universal application across the country.
(4) Who will be the biggest beneficiary
1. Shorten construction period and greatly reduce construction costs
As we all know, the investment in real estate construction is huge. Through the use of BIM technology, it is possible to avoid professional conflicts in the design stage, optimize the design scheme, improve the construction efficiency of the construction, and shorten the construction period. The shortening of the construction period will greatly improve the turnover efficiency of the owner's funds, reduce the construction cost, and thereby maximize the benefits of the owner's investment.
2. Improve project quality and reduce construction costs
During the construction phase of the building, due to the high technical threshold of the construction industry and the low coordination efficiency among the various disciplines, the phenomenon of rework and redo often occurs, causing a large loss of manpower, material resources and time. With the use of BIM technology, the majors are The building was simulated and built again on the BIM model. Through continuous optimization of the construction plan, possible problems were solved in advance, the bottom line was visualized, the project quality was improved, and the cost was reduced.
3. Effectively control project cost and investment
Construction is a big project, and it is also a bottomless pit for investment. Most of the rotten tails we often see are breaches of contract due to the overwhelmingness of investors.
BIM-based cost management can accurately calculate the project volume, provide investment data quickly and accurately, reduce loopholes in cost management, reasonably estimate the total investment, and it should not be difficult to delimit the interval around 5%.
4. Multi-party collaboration to improve efficiency
The current construction projects are becoming more and more difficult, and many practical steps require the coordinated management of multiple parties at the same time period. Based on the BIM collaborative cloud management platform software, various majors can be linked together at any time and place, through real-time model viewing and construction progress viewing. Wait to monitor the progress of the project and greatly improve the efficiency of collaboration.
5. Collection and management of construction big data
At present, the development of the big data industry in all walks of life is in full swing. The big data industry in the construction industry has been put on hold because of its high professional threshold and not widely used. However, the data storage and analysis capabilities based on the BIM model can transform 2D drawings and 3D buildings. The big data transformation, transfer and utilization of the model provide application value for the whole life cycle of the building.
(V) Management and Application of Big Data in Construction
The entire life cycle of a building is as much as a hundred years. During the entire life cycle, the operation and maintenance costs of the building have remained high for a long time, and various problems that may occur must be dealt with at any time. Now, with the big data analysis and management capabilities of the BIM model, the structural data of buildings can be retrieved anytime, anywhere, greatly improving operation and maintenance efficiency, and reducing property operation and maintenance costs. With the maturity of BIM-based operation and maintenance platforms and applications, the value potential in this area is also huge.
”领取自主学习资料。 In short, BIM technology, as the highest level of transformation and upgrading of the current construction industry, will have more and more value potentials being continuously developed, saving costs, improving quality, and generating value. Why not? The above is what Global Online School brings to you For more BIM-related content, you can follow the Global Network School for more exciting architectural content, or you can click on the " free download " below to receive independent learning materials.
Recommended articles related to BIM
- Future development trend of BIM application technology
- The impact of BIM application technology on the digitalization of the construction industry
- Benefits of BIM application technology on building construction
- The perfect fusion of BIM application technology and cloud computing
- Convenience brought by BIM application technology
- Application value of BIM application technology
- BIM application technology: commonly used software
- Main features of BIM application technology
- Four functions of BIM application technology
- BIM Application Technology: Information, Contract Management and Coordination among Construction Engineering Parties
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
- Buy and buy on Double Eleven, and also report, the last day of 15 BIM exam registration! !!
- Registration time for the 15th National BIM Skill Level Examination
- BIM | The deadline for the registration of the BIM exam of the 2019 Graphic Society = double eleven countdown = 10 days !!
- What are the application points of BIM | BIM to solve construction problems?
- BIM | The deadline for the registration of the BIM exam of the 2019 Graphic Society = double eleven countdown = 16 days !! !!
- BIM Assessment | BIM Skill Level 3 Assessment Content Table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill secondary assessment content proportion table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill level assessment content table
- BIM Evaluation | BIM Application Designer Skills Level III Evaluation Form
- BIM Q & A | How to understand architecture and architectural language?
- Summary of BIM application technology knowledge points (January 16)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 16)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 15)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 14)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 13)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 10)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 9)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 6)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 3)
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
BIM Hotspot Ranking
- 01 What are the benefits of BIM system in construction?
- 02Understanding the five major applications of BIM in one minute
- 03 BIM changes the construction industry: how to use the BIM platform to design architectural solutions?
- 04 Dry Goods: Seven Typical Applications of Construction BIM!
- 05 Application Value of BIM in Commercial Operation and Maintenance
- 06 What areas can BIM technology be applied to?
- 07 What is the function of BIM certificate?
- 08Fifteenth National BIM Skill Level Examination Registration Time
- 09 BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- 10 2018 BIM professional technology `` BIM modeling application technology '' simulation problem 3