BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 8)
[Abstract] In order to help everyone prepare for the BIM exam, the editor of the Global Network School has compiled daily practice questions and answers for the daily practice of the BIM test. A little practice, a little harvest every day, a little growth every day, more exciting every day, and I wish everyone a smooth exam.
1. The following () are not the characteristics of BIM software.
A. Manipulation visualization
B. Information completeness
C. Exquisite rendering
D. Information interoperability
Reference answer: C
BIM software features are as follows:
(1) Information completeness.
In addition to the description of 3D geometric information and topological relationships of engineering objects, it also includes a complete description of engineering information, such as design information such as object name, structure type, building materials, engineering performance, construction procedures, schedule, cost, quality, and human mechanical materials Construction information such as resources, maintenance information such as engineering safety performance, material durability, and logical relationships among objects.
(2) Information relevance.
The objects in the information model are identifiable and related to each other. The system can perform statistics and analysis on the model information, and generate corresponding graphics and documents. If an object in the model changes, all objects associated with it are updated to maintain the integrity of the model.
(3) Information consistency.
The model information is consistent at different stages of the building life cycle. The same information does not need to be repeatedly entered, and the information model can automatically evolve. The model objects can be easily modified and extended at different stages without re-creation, which avoids information inconsistencies. .
BIM provides the idea of visualization, so that the line-type components on the drawings have been turned into a three-dimensional three-dimensional physical graphic display in front of people. BIM visualization is a kind of visualization that can form interaction between components. To show the renderings and generate reports. What is more valuable is that during project design, construction, and operation, communication, discussion, and decision-making in each process can be carried out in a visualized state.
During the design, due to inadequate communication between various professional designers, collision problems of various specialties in construction often occur, such as structural design of beams and other components that hinder HVAC and other professional pipeline layout during construction. . The BIM building information model can collect various professional models into a whole in the early stage of building construction, conduct collision inspection, and generate collision detection reports and coordination data.
BIM can not only simulate and design building models, but also simulate things that are difficult to operate in the real world, which are embodied in the following aspects:
a. During the design phase, simulation tests can be performed on the data required for the design, such as energy-saving simulation, sunlight simulation, and thermal energy transmission simulation.
b. In the bidding and construction stages, 4D simulation can be performed (the development time of the project is added to the 3D model), and the actual construction is simulated according to the organizational design of the construction, so as to determine a reasonable construction plan, and 5D simulation (in the 4D model) can also be performed. Add cost control) to achieve cost control.
c. In the later operation stage, the emergency treatment can be simulated, such as simulating the escape of people in an earthquake and the evacuation of people at a fire site.
The entire design, construction, and operation process is actually a process of continuous optimization. Without accurate information, a reasonable optimization result cannot be achieved. The BIM model provides the actual information of the building's existence, including geometric information, physical information, and rule information. It also provides the actual existence of the building after its changes. BIM and its various optimization tools provide the possibility of optimizing complex projects. Combining project design and investment return analysis to calculate the impact of design changes on return on investment, making the owner clear which project design plan is more beneficial According to its own needs, the optimization of the design and construction scheme can significantly shorten the construction period and reduce the cost.
BIM can automatically generate common architectural design drawings and component processing drawings. By visualizing, coordinating, simulating, and optimizing the building, it can help the owner to generate an integrated pipeline map that eliminates collision points, optimizes, generates a comprehensive structure reserved hole map, collision detection and error detection reports, and improvement plans.
Have you learned the daily practice of BIM today? The daily practice will be updated every day. Persevering in practice will bring you good results. I hope everyone will persist in learning every day. In practice, everyone must practice more and be proficient in applying BIM software. ”领取自主学习资料。 For more BIM test content, please pay attention to the Global Online School, or click " Free Download " below to get the self-learning materials.
Recommended articles related to BIM
- BIM Applied Technology Works-Shanghai Center
- The impact of BIM application technology on design thinking in the construction industry
- BIM application technology has become the backbone of China's construction industry
- Is BIM application technology really hot? Do you want to learn
- 5 applications of BIM application technology
- Where is the future of BIM application technology
- An engineering supervisor talks about BIM application technology
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 8)
- Results of Henan Province's Second "Craft Cup" BIM Technology Application Contest
- BIM application technology brings transformation of design thinking
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
- Buy and buy on Double Eleven, and also report, the last day of registration for 15 BIM exams! !!
- Registration Period of the 15th National BIM Skill Level Examination
- BIM | The deadline for the registration of the BIM exam in 2019 is = Double Eleven countdown = 10 days !!
- What are the application points of BIM | BIM to solve construction problems?
- BIM | The deadline for registration of BIM exams for the 2019 Graphic Society = double eleven countdown = 16 days !! !!
- BIM Assessment | BIM Skill Level 3 Assessment Content Table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill secondary assessment content proportion table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill level assessment content table
- BIM Evaluation | BIM Application Designer Skills Level III Evaluation Form
- BIM Q & A | How to understand architecture and architectural language?
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 10)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 9)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 6)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 3)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 2)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 31)
- Summary of BIM application technology knowledge points (December 30)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 27)
- BIM exam 2019: Daily practice (December 19)
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
BIM Hotspot Ranking
- 01Understanding the five major applications of BIM in one minute
- 02 What are the benefits of BIM system in construction?
- 03 BIM changes the construction industry: how to use the BIM platform to design architectural solutions?
- 04 Dry Goods: Seven Typical Applications of Construction BIM!
- 05 Application Value of BIM in Commercial Operation and Maintenance
- 06 What areas can BIM technology be applied to?
- 07 What is the function of BIM certificate?
- 08Fifteenth National BIM Skill Level Examination Registration Time
- 09 BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- 10 BIM Exam 2020: Daily Exercise (January 3)