Accounting Training: Notice on Issues Regarding Import Tax on Imported Articles (Effective from April 9)
Accounting training registration, examination, check time, free SMS reminder
[Abstract] The editor of the Global Network School issued the “Accounting Training: Notice on Adjusting Import Duty of Imported Articles (implemented from April 9)” according to the Ministry of Finance. This article mainly adjusts the import tax of imported articles. The import tax rates for items 1 and 2 are reduced to 13% and 20%, respectively. Specific adjustments to the import tax on imported goods are as follows
Notice of the Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council on Relevant Issues concerning the Adjustment of Import Duties on Imported Articles
Inland Revenue Commission  No. 17
General Administration of Customs:
With the approval of the State Council, the Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council decided to adjust the import tax on imported goods. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
。 1. Reduce the tax rates for import items 1 and 2 to 13% and 20% respectively .
2. Amend the note on “Pharmaceuticals” in tariff line 1 to read “Importation of pharmaceuticals subject to a reduction of 3% of import value-added tax by national regulations shall be taxed at the rate of goods”.
3. The above adjustments will be implemented from April 9, 2019.
See the Annex for the adjusted "Import Tax Rate Table for People's Republic of China".
Attachment: Table of Import Tax Rates for People's Republic of China
State Council Tariff Commission
April 8, 2019
Table of Import Tax Rates for Inbound Articles of the People's Republic of China
1. Imported medicines that are subject to a 3% reduction of import value-added tax at the national level are taxed at the rate of goods.
2. The specific scope of the goods listed in heading 3 is consistent with the scope of consumption tax collection.
- Accounting practice: how to deal with the subscription of paid-in capital?
- Accounting practice: how to deal with the issue of high-temperature subsidies to employees? Is it exempt from personal income tax?
- Accounting Practice: The basic process of accounting and accounting, super practical!
- Accounting Practice: What should enterprises pay attention to when setting up detailed accounts?
Recommended articles on accounting training
- Accounting training: explanation of major changes in consolidated financial statement format
- Accounting Practice: Individual tax settlement and settlement for 2019
- Accounting Practice: Notice on Revising and Distributing the "Methods for the Preparation of Government Financial Reports (Trial)"
- Accounting Practice: Notice on Revising and Distributing the "Guidelines for the Preparation and Operation of Government Comprehensive Financial Reports (Trial)"
- Accounting Practice: Relevant person in charge of the State Treasury Department of the Ministry of Finance revised and issued the Measures for the Preparation of Government Financial Reports (Trial)
- Notice regarding the announcement of 2020 book-entry interest-bearing treasury bonds, savings treasury bonds, and first-quarter treasury bond issuance plans
- Accounting Practice Training: Taxation Bureau Revises "Announcement and Interpretation of Employment Insurance Fund Payment Forms for Disabled People" Announcement and Interpretation Effective January 1
- Accounting training: Can general taxpayers become small-scale taxpayers?
- Accounting training: do small taxpayers need to do accounting?
- Accounting training: from March 1st, the tax department will provide the "No Tax Debt Certificate" service
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
- Questions and Answers about Essential Modules in Accounting: Accounts Receivable
- Questions and answers on special interpretation modules of laws and policies: deduction of input tax
- Questions and Answers on Laws and Regulations Special Interpretation Module: Characteristics of Tax Law
- Answers to the Accounting Module: Basic Accounting
- Essential Answering Module for Accounting: Basic Accounting
- Questions and Answers about Essential Modules in Accounting: Basic Accounting
- Questions and Answers on Essential Modules in Accounting: Cashier Practices
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
Accounting training hotspot ranking
- 01Accounting training: the tax bureau releases the comprehensive income tax settlement and settlement related to relevant policy issues
- 02Accounting Training: Announcement and Interpretation of the Settlement and Settlement of Comprehensive Income of Individual Income Tax in 2019
- 03Accounting Practice: Individual tax settlement and settlement for 2019
- 04Notice on the announcement of 2020 book-entry interest-bearing government bonds, savings government bonds, and the first quarter government bond issuance plan
- 05Accounting training: The tax bureau revised the announcement and interpretation of the "Declaration of Employment Security Payment Fees for the Disabled" effective January 1.
- 06Accounting Training: Announcement and Interpretation of VAT Collection and Management Issues such as the Cancellation of VAT Deduction Voucher Certification Confirmation
- 07Accounting Training: The State Administration of Taxation's amendments to some individual income tax returns will be implemented from January 1, 2020
- 08How to Anti-Checkout
- 09 Accounting Training: Special Report on Deductions
- 10Accounting Training: Preferential Policies for Accelerated Depreciation of Fixed Assets