First-class architect failure experience-10 million ways to succeed, the reasons for failure are always the same
First-level architect registration, examination, check time, free SMS reminder
[Abstract] As the saying goes: There is more than one way to success, but the reasons for failure are similar. The following is the experience of a candidate who has applied for nine exams this year. I hope it will be helpful to the first-time candidates. For more first-level architect examination skills, please pay attention to WeChat public account: Registered Architect Examination Network.
Note : Candidates taking the 2020 Level 1 Registered Architect Examination, please note that the registration of the 2020 Level 1 Registered Architect is expected to begin in February 2020 . To avoid missing the registration time, please schedule a free SMS reminder 等考试信息提醒。 , You can get exam information reminders such as the registration time of the selected province and city in time when the appointment is successful.
This year I took nine courses in the Level One Registered Architect Exam. I didn't do well in the exam, but this year I mainly focused on the difficulty of the knowledge test. Now let ’s talk about your own experience. I hope it will be helpful for first-time test takers.
In general, the difficulty is not very big, unlike some people say. Just a few drawing questions, but also the most basic and simple professional skills to investigate. It is unimaginable how to do a good job of designing these questions if you can't do them. So those who plan to take the exam next year must not be afraid.
However, there are few people who pass the exam, indicating that the difficulty is still there, mainly in these areas:
1. Time is tight.
Although the big design is not difficult, it is difficult to finish it in 6 hours. It only takes half an hour to finish reading the questions at the beginning. Moreover, there are many levels of organs implied in centimeters. Finding out these organs one by one and identifying the organs that are really implied takes time and energy.
Regardless of the subject, the amount of questions is usually very large, and once you make a mistake, especially the drawing, you will inevitably panic. In panic, mistakes will be made again and again, and it will inevitably fail. Therefore, the psychological quality of the examination is very important, and we should treat it with ordinary mind.
3. The knowledge is biased.
The Architect exam covers almost every course in architecture, from building materials to construction technology, from building economics to design management, and also to structures and equipment. Generally, it is impossible for us to touch all aspects in our work, so in the face of the examination scope that we are not familiar with, we will inevitably go sideways. In fact, after careful analysis, these are the most basic instructions. For the structure, the first 50 points are common sense questions in structural mechanics, which is very simple. I'm studying structural studies, and it's been 17 years since I graduated, but I can easily do the first 50 common sense questions, with an estimated score of 40 or more. So as long as we take a serious look at the textbooks of the university, it should not be difficult to pass.
4. No time to review.
We are all working people, so less review time should be the biggest obstacle to passing the exam. So be sure to squeeze time.
5. Not familiar with specifications.
As mentioned earlier, exams rely on the most basic instructions, and the most basic knowledge is often in the norm. For example, the last 90 questions for my structural major with a very low score rate are mainly various specifications. Because I'm in the administrative department and I'm not familiar with norms, the score rate is very low.
Looking back at this exam, I took nine gates, construction passed, and two gates of structure and building materials flew at low altitude. Overall not ideal. But because it relies on basic knowledge, as long as you study it carefully, you should be able to pass it in the next few years.
Looking back at the difficulty of each subject, the 6 knowledge bodies are not difficult. In comparison, the structure of nuclear materials in architecture may be more difficult. The real difficulty is structural mapping and scheme mapping, so students who plan to take exams in the future should pay more attention to the preparation of these two subjects.
The above content is: Experiences of failed first-level architects. For your reference only. 。 For more free information, click Free Downloads >>> The first-level architects over the years real questions / high-frequency test sites / selected test questions .
- How to get rid of bad habits and seriously prepare for the first-level architect exam?
- The 2020 first-tier registered architect exam time has been announced: May 16, 17, 23, and 24!
- Summary of the collection time of first-class architect certificates in Zhejiang cities in 2019 (updated on December 30)
- 2019 Shijiazhuang Hebei Class 1 Registered Architect Certificate Collection Notice
Recommended articles for first-class architects
- How to get rid of bad habits and seriously prepare for the first-level architect exam?
- First-class architect failure experience-10 million ways to succeed, the reasons for failure are always the same
- Comprehensive experience of the first grade registered architect exam
- The 2020 first grade architect exam must-see | Participate in the suggestions of teachers and their own test experience (3)
- 2020 first grade architect exam must-see | Participate in the assessment of teachers' suggestions and their own examination experience (2)
- 2020 first grade architect exam must see | Participate in the assessment of the teacher's suggestions and their own test experience (1)
- 2020 First-Class Architects Grand Design Solution
- Demystifying the "Title" of the First-Level Architects' Scheme Drawing Examination——The "Mystery" Implied in the "Functional Bubble Map"
- Why have the passing rates of the first-level architect exams not been high over the years?
- A quick look at preparing for the first grade architect! 2020 first grade architect exam multiple choice skills!
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
First Class Architect Entrance
- Notice of Collection of the Sixth Batch of Registered Architects in Shandong in 2019
- Notice of receiving the 20th batch of first-class architect certificates in Fujian in 2019
- Prediction conditions for Ningxia first-class architects in 2020
- Ningxia first-class architect registration time is expected in February 2020
- 2020 Sichuan Guangyuan Registered Architect Examination Implements Electronic Bill Printing
- Notice of the 24th batch of first-level registered architects approved in Shanghai in 2019
- Heilongjiang first-class architect registration time is expected in February 2020
- Notice of receiving the first-class architect certificate of the Corps in 2019
- Announcement of the first batch of first-tier registered architects applying for initial registration review in 2020
- Announcement on the list of initial registered personnel of the twenty-fourth batch of registered architects in 2019
- 2020 Grade I Registered Architect "Building Materials and Structures" Simultaneous Practice Questions (2)
- 2020 Grade I architects "Building Structure" basic training questions (2)
- Selected questions for the `` Pre-Design '' of the 2020 Grade I Architect Examination (2)
- 2020 First Class Registered Architects "Economic Construction" Practice Questions and Answers (2)
- 2020 Key Architectural Design Questions for Architectural Design (2)
- 2020 Grade I registered architect "Building Physics and Equipment" exam preparation questions (2)
- 2020 Grade I Registered Architect "Building Materials and Structures" Simultaneous Practice Questions (1)
- 2020 Grade I architects "Building Structure" basic training questions (1)
- Selected questions for the `` Pre-Design '' of the 2020 Grade I Architect Examination (1)
- 2020 First Class Registered Architects "Economic Construction" Practice Questions and Answers (1)
- How can a first-level architect not know these specifications !!!
- Analysis of the changes in the textbooks for the first-class registered architect examination in 2020
- Want to be a master architect design? Living space, kitchen and bathroom layout is unprecedented!
- Why does the design of first-tier architects encounter bottlenecks?
- Questions and Answers about Registered Architects "Professional Qualifications" Series (Literacy Edition)
- First-level Registered Architect "Basic Economic Construction" Basic Test Site: Reinforcement Engineering
- First-level architect "architectural design" basic test site: industrial housing design
- Grade I registered architect "Building Physics" test site: indoor thermal environment
- Lecture Notes of Grade I Registered Architects: "Building Materials and Structures": Door and Window Openings
- Grade one registered architect's "Building Structure" test site: building electrical energy saving
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
- 01 2020 national first-class registered architect examination time and subject list
- 02 The 2020 first-tier registered architect examination time has been announced: May 16, 17, 23, and 24!
- 03 Analysis of the changes in the teaching materials of the first grade registered architect examination in 2020
- 04 The answer to the first-level architect's real question "site design (drawing)" in 2019
- 05Global Internet School released after the exam: 2019 first-level registered architect exam "site design (drawing questions)" real questions and answers
- 06 Which majors are included in the "similar majors" of the 2018 first-tier architects?
- 07 Professional requirements for the first grade architect examination in 2020
- 08 List / Announcement Summary of Initial Registered Persons of First Class Registered Architects in 2019 (Updated on January 17)
- 09 Global Internet School released after the exam: 2019 first grade registered architect exam "architectural technology design (drawing questions)" real questions and answer analysis
- 10Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development: 2019 National First and Second Class Registered Architect Examination Subjects, Question Quantity and Time