The 2020 first grade architect exam must-see | Participate in the suggestions of teachers and their own test experience (3)
First-level architect registration, examination, check time, free SMS reminder
[Abstract] This article is: the suggestions of participating teachers and their own test experience (3). It is a classmate who has taken the first-level architect exam before, and selflessly contributed the notes made after each assignment and shared it with you who are preparing to take the 2020 first-level architect exam. Hope it will help your review progress.
I do n’t know if I have read my first two articles. I personally recommend that you read the 2020 Grade I Architect Examination. | Participate in the suggestions of the teacher and your own test experience (2) . Although it is also important to do two more questions, never see trees and forests.
Note : Candidates taking the 2020 Level 1 Registered Architect Examination, please note that the registration of the 2020 Level 1 Registered Architect is expected to begin in February 2020 . To avoid missing the registration time, please schedule a free SMS reminder 等考试信息提醒。 , You can get exam information reminders such as the registration time of the selected province and city in time when the appointment is successful.
The following is the advice of a teacher who has participated in the examination.
First of all, he proposed that we must look at codes and compulsory provisions. This is the basis, including structural codes, and we must also look at, such as earthquake codes.
It is very important to arrange the time for drawing questions.
The site design drawing answer card score is greater than 19 points for the paper to be valid. Technical drawing answer cards with scores greater than 25 are only valid for papers, which is why many people query for zero scores.
What we are talking about is the batch plan drawing. His suggestions are as follows:
1. Read the topic carefully, it is best to spend half an hour to read it thoroughly.
Fully understand his test site and catch Oita. For example, the air station, the focus is on the flow and function of the single unit, accounting for 54 points !!!! The overall picture is only 10 points, Hu Du doodle, a total of 2-3 points. There is no need to use the general plane, just draw a parking space (taxi, car). It is really not urgent. Draw a long bar, indicate a few x several, and there are a few parking spaces. The simplest indication of the area will also give a few points. (There are still many kind and compassionate teachers) Others: Plane functional connection: 16 points, Plan layout: 15 points, Graphic expression: 5 points !!! Did you see it? Even if the graphic expression is bad, only Deduct three or five points. Be sure to grasp the big and the small, not when you have time to work, how to save time and how to draw! (No wonder a comrade who laughed at the poorly painted drawing structure actually passed, he does not pursue fancy expression time)
2. Drawing skills are important.
It is recommended to use a template to draw the pillars, use a ruler for large lines, and freehand for small ones. Try to make good use of the legend. For example, this time there are many examples of baggage consignment, document inspection, and security inspection. Drawing with a ruler is very troublesome and can be covered under drawings. (However, when I was thinking of not being able to draw freehand, I used a ruler to draw, which is very troublesome.) Our teacher said that freehand drawing looks similar to a ruler. Anyway, the big thing is to use a ruler. People who draw freehand this time only deduct points in the 5-point graphic representation !!! So it cannot be too mechanical, as if it is different from the previous principles, so everyone dare not draw by hand.
3.Thinking is important!
This also involves test sites. The process is important, but the structure can be ignored. As long as there is a column network. (Don't be fooled, the comrades who stayed at the Design Institute would never dare not consider the structure, just like I have seriously considered the possibility of the grid, grudge!) Because this is a plan after all, it is said that there is a 6x6 meter column net The guy passed because the process was okay. (Hematemesis, the teacher said that because all the exams are crazy, saving one is one).
Remember: features and streamlines are the most important!
There is even more vomiting, it is estimated that the design institute will be very depressed: fire prevention regulations are not considered, and evacuation distance is not considered.
As for the problem of disabled people: only one ramp is required to be painted outdoors, and an elevator is required to be painted on the side of the stairs. The stairs must be evacuated because the escalator is not necessary. I painted the disabled toilets very complicated. The teacher said to draw a bigger squatting position, and mark the side: Disabled squatting is fine! (Halo)
Like shops and cafes, it ’s too late to draw, draw dotted lines, open style !! Ha
The teacher said that the area is almost enough, and there are few people to measure the amount of bids. One person needs to read a lot of papers every day! (It seems that it is not the same as in the past. In the past, the area was not enough to deduct points. The poor performance is related to it, it is said that it has been changed once more, and saved the same point.) Those with large area differences are only deducted by 1-2 points !!!
Doors must be painted, windows can be left unpainted.
4, bubble chart
There are 54 points. It is necessary to strictly follow the bubble chart process.
An important point of common sense: international entry, you cannot land directly, you must pass through the boarding gallery to the customs to enter !!! This is very important. (Actually, the bubble chart has hints)
To sum up, everyone must enhance the ability to understand the topic. Very important!
Attachment: The tools that I personally recommend for the exam:
Small T-square, 45-degree triangular plate, 2 # plate, parallel ruler, various templates, fine mechanical pencil (draft), eraser, single-sided blade, needle pen (0.2, 0.3, 0.5), calculator, stapler (small ), Transparent plastic (with breakable support), tea (bottled), beef jerky, utility knife, napkin.
It is highly recommended to use a red ring pen and ink. Once you draw it, you will not affect the ink with the use of an eraser. The silver of this flower cannot be saved!
。 The above three cheats have been completed, and I hope to help you! For more free information, click Free Downloads >>> Grade I architects over the years real questions / high frequency test sites / selected test questions .
- How to get rid of bad habits and seriously prepare for the first-level architect exam?
- The 2020 first-tier registered architect exam time has been announced: May 16, 17, 23, and 24!
- Summary of the collection time of first-class architect certificates in Zhejiang cities in 2019 (updated on December 30)
- 2019 Shijiazhuang Hebei Class 1 Registered Architect Certificate Collection Notice
Recommended articles for first-class architects
- How to get rid of bad habits and seriously prepare for the first-level architect exam?
- First-class architect failure experience-10 million ways to succeed, the reasons for failure are always the same
- Comprehensive experience of the first grade registered architect exam
- The 2020 first grade architect exam must-see | Participate in the suggestions of teachers and their own test experience (3)
- 2020 first grade architect exam must-see | Participate in the assessment of teachers' suggestions and their own examination experience (2)
- 2020 first grade architect exam must see | Participate in the assessment of the teacher's suggestions and their own test experience (1)
- 2020 First-Class Architects Grand Design Solution
- Demystifying the "Title" of the First-Level Architects' Scheme Drawing Examination——The "Mystery" Implied in the "Functional Bubble Map"
- Why have the passing rates of the first-level architect exams not been high over the years?
- A quick look at preparing for the first grade architect! 2020 first grade architect exam multiple choice skills!
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
First Class Architect Entrance
- Notice of Collection of the Sixth Batch of Registered Architects in Shandong in 2019
- Notice of receiving the 20th batch of first-class architect certificates in Fujian in 2019
- Prediction conditions for Ningxia first-class architects in 2020
- Ningxia first-class architect registration time is expected in February 2020
- 2020 Sichuan Guangyuan Registered Architect Examination Implements Electronic Bill Printing
- Notice of the 24th batch of first-level registered architects approved in Shanghai in 2019
- Heilongjiang first-class architect registration time is expected in February 2020
- Notice of receiving the first-class architect certificate of the Corps in 2019
- Announcement of the first batch of first-tier registered architects applying for initial registration review in 2020
- Announcement on the list of initial registered personnel of the twenty-fourth batch of registered architects in 2019
- 2020 Grade I Registered Architect "Building Materials and Structures" Simultaneous Practice Questions (2)
- 2020 Grade I architects "Building Structure" basic training questions (2)
- Selected questions for the `` Pre-Design '' of the 2020 Grade I Architect Examination (2)
- 2020 First Class Registered Architects "Economic Construction" Practice Questions and Answers (2)
- 2020 Key Architectural Design Questions for Architectural Design (2)
- 2020 Grade I registered architect "Building Physics and Equipment" exam preparation questions (2)
- 2020 Grade I Registered Architect "Building Materials and Structures" Simultaneous Practice Questions (1)
- 2020 Grade I architects "Building Structure" basic training questions (1)
- Selected questions for the `` Pre-Design '' of the 2020 Grade I Architect Examination (1)
- 2020 First Class Registered Architects "Economic Construction" Practice Questions and Answers (1)
- How can a first-level architect not know these specifications !!!
- Analysis of the changes in the textbooks for the first-class registered architect examination in 2020
- Want to be a master architect design? Living space, kitchen and bathroom layout is unprecedented!
- Why does the design of first-tier architects encounter bottlenecks?
- Questions and Answers about Registered Architects "Professional Qualifications" Series (Literacy Edition)
- First-level Registered Architect "Basic Economic Construction" Basic Test Site: Reinforcement Engineering
- First-level architect "architectural design" basic test site: industrial housing design
- Grade I registered architect "Building Physics" test site: indoor thermal environment
- Lecture Notes of Grade I Registered Architects: "Building Materials and Structures": Door and Window Openings
- Grade one registered architect's "Building Structure" test site: building electrical energy saving
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
- 01 2020 national first-class registered architect examination time and subject list
- 02 The 2020 first-tier registered architect examination time has been announced: May 16, 17, 23, and 24!
- 03 Analysis of the changes in the teaching materials of the first grade registered architect examination in 2020
- 04 The answer to the first-level architect's real question "site design (drawing)" in 2019
- 05Global Internet School released after the exam: 2019 first-level registered architect exam "site design (drawing questions)" real questions and answers
- 06 Which majors are included in the "similar majors" of the 2018 first-tier architects?
- 07 Professional requirements for the first grade architect examination in 2020
- 08 List / Announcement Summary of Initial Registered Persons of First Class Registered Architects in 2019 (Updated on January 17)
- 09 Global Internet School released after the exam: 2019 first grade registered architect exam "architectural technology design (drawing questions)" real questions and answer analysis
- 10Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development: 2019 National First and Second Class Registered Architect Examination Subjects, Question Quantity and Time