Daily practice of BIM exam 2019 (December 9)
[Abstract] In order to help everyone prepare for the BIM exam, the editor of the Global Network School has compiled daily practice questions and answers for the daily practice of the BIM test. A little practice, a little harvest every day, a little growth every day, more exciting every day, and I wish everyone a smooth exam.
1. [Single-choice question] With the help of the technical advantages of BIM, the scope of collaboration will also expand from the simple design stage to ().
A. Construction phase
B. Operational stage
C. Building life cycle
D. Deepening the design phase
[Analysis] With the help of BIM's technical advantages, the scope of collaboration will also expand from the simple design phase to the entire life cycle of the building. It requires the collective participation of design, construction, operation, and maintenance, so it has a wider meaning As a result, the overall efficiency has been greatly improved.
2. [Single-choice question] Which of the following design methods is more conducive to aesthetic design of buildings ().
A. 2D design
B. 3D design
C. Drawing by hand
D. Graphic Design
[Analysis] 3D design can accurately express the geometric characteristics of the building. Compared with 2D drawing, 3D design has no obstacles to geometric expression. It can accurately represent any complex architectural shape.
3. [Single-choice question] How to upgrade 3D model to BIM model ().
A. By further integrating non-geometric information into 3D components, such as material characteristics, physical characteristics, mechanical parameters, design attributes, price parameters, manufacturer information, etc., make building components become intelligent entities
B. By perfecting all the parametric geometry of the 3D model, make it a unified whole
C. Make the appearance closer to reality by beautifying the 3D model
D. Make all the components of the 3D model a visual model
[Analysis] Although 3D is the foundation of BIM design, it is not all. By further integrating non-geometric information into 3D components, such as material characteristics, physical characteristics, mechanical parameters, design attributes, price parameters, and manufacturer information, the building components become intelligent entities, and the 3D model is upgraded to a BIM model.
4. [Single-choice question] The BIM series software has powerful modeling and (). Through BIM, the professional and abstract two-dimensional architectural description can be popularized and three-dimensionally visualized, so that non-professionals such as owners can judge the project functionality More clear, efficient, and more accurate decisions.
A. Rendering and animation techniques
B. Visual characteristics
C. Optimization characteristics
D. Parameterized characteristics
[Analysis] The BIM series software has powerful modeling, rendering and animation technologies. Through BIM, professional, abstract two-dimensional architectural descriptions can be popularized and three-dimensionally intuitive, making non-professionals such as owners more judgments about project functionality. Clear, efficient, and more accurate decisions.
5. [Single-choice question] The second technological revolution in the architectural design and construction industry refers to ().
A. From original drafting to CAD-aided design
B. Drawing design and drawing through software
C. From CAD-assisted drafting to BIM 3D design, complete the technical innovation of 2D to 3D drawing
D. Get rid of the previous 2D design pattern completely
[Analysis] The second technological revolution: from CAD-assisted drafting to BIM 3D design, the technical innovation of 2D to 3D rendering was completed.
"For the mountain man, it is based on a pile of soil, with thousands of feet; the well digger rises from a three-inch ridge, so as to be ten thousand feet deep." The above is the daily practice of the BIM exam brought to you by Global Network School. I hope everyone will persist in learning every day. ”领取自主学习资料。 For more details of the exams of the eight major members, please pay attention to the Global Online School. You can also click on the " Free Download " button below to get your self-learning materials.
Recommended articles related to BIM
- How to learn BIM application technology knowledge?
- BIM application modeling technology knowledge
- BIM application case analysis
- BIM application technology knowledge points-elevation grid (December 31)
- BIM knowledge points-modeling application technology
- Summary of BIM application technology knowledge points (December 27)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 26)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 25)
- BIM application technology knowledge point-project management
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 24)
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
- Buy and buy on Double Eleven, and also report, the last day of registration for 15 BIM exams! !!
- Registration Period of the 15th National BIM Skill Level Examination
- BIM | The deadline for the registration of the BIM exam in 2019 is = Double Eleven countdown = 10 days !!
- What are the application points of BIM | BIM to solve construction problems?
- BIM | The deadline for registration of BIM exams for the 2019 Graphic Society = double eleven countdown = 16 days !! !!
- BIM Assessment | BIM Skill Level 3 Assessment Content Table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill secondary assessment content proportion table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill level assessment content table
- BIM Evaluation | BIM Application Designer Skills Level III Evaluation Form
- BIM Q & A | How to understand architecture and architectural language?
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 10)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 9)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 6)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 3)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 2)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 31)
- Summary of BIM application technology knowledge points (December 30)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 27)
- BIM exam 2019: Daily practice (December 19)
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
BIM Hotspot Ranking
- 01Understanding the five major applications of BIM in one minute
- 02 What are the benefits of BIM system in construction?
- 03 BIM changes the construction industry: how to use the BIM platform to design architectural solutions?
- 04 Dry Goods: Seven Typical Applications of Construction BIM!
- 05 Application Value of BIM in Commercial Operation and Maintenance
- 06 What areas can BIM technology be applied to?
- 07 What is the function of BIM certificate?
- 08Fifteenth National BIM Skill Level Examination Registration Time
- 09 BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- 10 BIM Exam 2020: Daily Exercise (January 3)