Daily practice of BIM exam 2019 (November 29)
[Abstract] In order to help everyone prepare for the BIM exam successfully, the editor of the Global Network School compiled the daily practice questions and answers for the daily practice of the 2019 BIM exam, which are arranged as follows for your reference! For more information on the preparation of the exam, please pay attention to the Global Network School BIM channel Every day, practice a little, harvest a little every day, grow a little a day, a more exciting day, and I wish everyone a smooth exam.
1. The core of BIM technology is ().
A. Modeling and rendering software used
B. A collaborative platform for each software built
C. Optimization software used
D. Database formed by computer three-dimensional model
Reference answer: D
Answer: The core of BIM's technology is a database formed by a computer three-dimensional model, which not only contains the architect's design information, but also can accommodate the entire process information from design to construction and use, and even the end of the use cycle.
2. The following are not part of the BIM core modeling software ().
B. Bentley Architecture
Reference answer: D
Answer analysis: BIM core modeling software includes Revit, Bentley, ArchiCAD.
3. BIM implementation standards mainly include which of the following ().
A. Clear BIM Modeling Standards
B. Clarify the heads of various professional departments
C. Clear BIM team task assignments
D. Clarify the regular meeting system of the BIM team
E. Formulation of BIM model production standards
Reference answer: A, B, D, E
Answer analysis: The main contents of the implementation standards include: clarifying the BIM modeling profession, clarifying the heads of various professional departments, clarifying the task assignment of the BIM team, clarifying the work plan of the BIM team, and formulating the BIM model establishment standards.
4. BIM is a multi-dimensional model information integration technology developed on the basis of the original CAD technology in the past ten years. Among them, multi-dimensional refers to three-dimensional space, four-dimensional time, five-dimensional (), N-dimensional and more applications.
Reference answer: B
Answer analysis: BIM is a multi-dimensional model information integration technology developed on the basis of the original CAD technology in the past ten years. Among them, multi-dimensional refers to three-dimensional space, four-dimensional time, five-dimensional cost, and N-dimensional more applications.
5. The following option does not belong to the owner's need for BIM project management ().
A. Visual investment plan
B. Visual project management
C. Visual design display
D. Visual Property Management
Reference answer: C
Analysis of answers: Owners usually need BIM to have the following properties: ① visual investment plan-can reflect the function of the project, meet the needs of the owner, and achieve investment goals; ② visual project management-support dynamic management in the design and construction stages, timely Eliminate errors, control the construction cycle and project investment; ③ Visual property management-through the association of BIM and the information recorded during the construction process, not only will it facilitate the subsequent property management, but it can also be used in the process of renovation, reconstruction and expansion in the future. Provide effective historical information for owners and project teams.
6. The following options do not belong to the application point of BIM in engineering project quality management ().
A. Pre-modeling collaborative design
B. Collision detection
C. Disaster emergency management
D. Temperature measurement of large volume concrete
Reference answer: C
Analysis of the answers: the specific application of BIM in quality control: ① collaborative design in the early stage of modeling; ② collision detection and reporting; ③ deepening design; ④ management of on-site engineering quality; ⑤ mobile terminal management; ⑥ quality management; temperature.
"For the mountain man, it is based on a pile of soil, with thousands of feet; the well digger rises from a three-inch ridge, so as to be ten thousand feet deep." The above is the daily practice of the BIM exam brought to you by Global Network School. I hope everyone will persist in learning every day. ”领取自主学习资料。 For more details of the exams of the eight major members, please pay attention to the Global Online School. You can also click on the " Free Download " button below to get your self-learning materials.
Recommended articles related to BIM
- How to learn BIM application technology knowledge?
- BIM application modeling technology knowledge
- BIM application case analysis
- BIM application technology knowledge points-elevation grid (December 31)
- BIM knowledge points-modeling application technology
- Summary of BIM application technology knowledge points (December 27)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 26)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 25)
- BIM application technology knowledge point-project management
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 24)
Bind phone number
In accordance with the requirements of the "People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law" to strengthen the real-name authentication mechanism, and at the same time to provide a more comprehensive experience of product services, please bind your mobile phone number.
This live broadcast is a live lesson for paid students
Please make a reservation after purchasing the course
- Buy and buy on Double Eleven, and also report, the last day of registration for 15 BIM exams! !!
- Registration Period of the 15th National BIM Skill Level Examination
- BIM | The deadline for the registration of the BIM exam in 2019 is = Double Eleven countdown = 10 days !!
- What are the application points of BIM | BIM to solve construction problems?
- BIM | The deadline for registration of BIM exams for the 2019 Graphic Society = double eleven countdown = 16 days !! !!
- BIM Assessment | BIM Skill Level 3 Assessment Content Table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill secondary assessment content proportion table
- BIM assessment | BIM skill level assessment content table
- BIM Evaluation | BIM Application Designer Skills Level III Evaluation Form
- BIM Q & A | How to understand architecture and architectural language?
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 10)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 9)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 6)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 3)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 2)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 31)
- Summary of BIM application technology knowledge points (December 30)
- BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (December 27)
- BIM exam 2019: Daily practice (December 19)
Resolving problems APP download
Free live one-click lessons
Registration and other manual services
BIM Hotspot Ranking
- 01Understanding the five major applications of BIM in one minute
- 02 What are the benefits of BIM system in construction?
- 03 BIM changes the construction industry: how to use the BIM platform to design architectural solutions?
- 04 Dry Goods: Seven Typical Applications of Construction BIM!
- 05 Application Value of BIM in Commercial Operation and Maintenance
- 06 What areas can BIM technology be applied to?
- 07 What is the function of BIM certificate?
- 08Fifteenth National BIM Skill Level Examination Registration Time
- 09 BIM Exam 2020: Daily practice (January 7)
- 10 BIM Exam 2020: Daily Exercise (January 3)