The national qualification examination for licensed pharmacists is jointly responsible for the Ministry of Personnel and the State Food and Drug Administration. The State Food and Drug Administration is responsible for organizing the formulation of test subjects and test outlines, compiling training materials, establishing test question banks and test propositions. In accordance with the principle of separate training and examinations, uniformly solidify and organize pre-examination training. The personnel department is responsible for organizing the examination subjects, examination outlines and examination questions. Work with the State Food and Drug Administration to supervise, guide, and determine eligibility criteria.
The nature of the examination: The national qualification examination for licensed pharmacists is a professional admission examination. Those who pass the test and pass the test with qualifications will be issued with the "Certificate of Qualification for Certified Pharmacists", indicating that they have the knowledge, skills and abilities of licensed pharmacists. This qualification is valid nationwide.
Examination purpose: In order to implement occupational admission control for pharmaceutical technicians, scientifically, impartially and objectively evaluate and select talents, comprehensively improve the quality of pharmaceutical technicians, and build a team with both professional knowledge and practical capabilities, as well as pharmaceutical affairs management A team of pharmacists who have knowledge of laws and regulations and can practise law strictly in accordance with the law to ensure the quality of medicines and to ensure the safety and effectiveness of people's medication. The state implements a qualification system for licensed pharmacists.
|Serial number||exam subjects||exam format|
Pharmaceutical Affairs Management and Regulations
Pharmaceutical expertise (1)
Pharmaceutical professional knowledge (2)
Comprehensive knowledge and skills in pharmacy
Chinese Medicine Professional Knowledge (1)
Traditional Chinese Medicine Knowledge (2)
|7||Comprehensive knowledge and skills of Chinese medicine||Objective question|
The licensed pharmacist qualification test uses standardized objective test questions. The test question consists of two parts: one is to do the question and set the background of the question; the other is the option, which is the alternative answer. Candidates choose the correct and appropriate answer from the set of alternative answers, without explanation or discussion. The number of test papers in each examination subject was adjusted to 120, which was 20 fewer than the previous version. The types of questions include type A (best multiple choice), type B (compatible multiple choice) type C (multiple choice) and type X (multiple choice).
Each test subject is individually tested and scored separately. Each question is 1 point and the maximum score is 120 points.
1. Type A (Best Choice)
Type A questions are done first, with options behind. There are five alternative answers A, B, C, D, and E. Only one of them is the best answer, and the remaining options are interference answers. Candidates must choose the answer (best answer) that fits the question from the 5 options, and blacken the letters on the corresponding position of the answer card in the way prescribed by the exam.
Example 1: The medicine that not only removes wind and collaterals, but also cools blood and swelling is
A. sea breeze
C. Loose Vine
D. Blue Wind Vine
Answer: AB ● DE
Example 2: Drugs not suitable for variant angina pectoris
Answer: AB ● DE
2. Type B questions (compatibility multiple choice questions)
Type B questions are a group of questions (2 to 4) that share a set of five alternative answers A, B, C, D, and E. The choices come first, and the questions follow, and each question has only one correct answer. Each option can be selected once, repeated, or not selected. Candidates only need to choose the best answer for each question.
A. Insecticide elimination
B. Insecticide for ringworm
C. Insecticide and blood circulation
D. Insecticide and hemostasis
E. Insecticidal bowel
1. The effect of betel nut is
2. The effect of making gentlemen is
1. ● A
2. ● BCDE
A. Penicillin V
1. Semi-synthetic penicillin mainly used for drug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection
2. Enzyme resistance, antibacterial activity is less than penicillin, and cross-allergy with penicillin
3. Oral non-absorption, clinically mainly used for the treatment of Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection
1. ● B
2.A ● CDE
3.AB ● DE
D. Parasalicylic acid
1. Inducing liver microsomal mold, accelerate corticosteroid and estrogen metabolism
2. Long-term large-scale application can cause optic neuritis, decreased vision, reduced visual field, and blind spots.
3. Crystals precipitate in the urine and damage the kidneys.
4. Severe damage to the eighth pair of brain nerves
1.A ● CDE
2. ● BCDE
3.ABC ● E
Third, c-type questions (multiple analysis multiple choice questions)
Comprehensive analysis multiple-choice questions include a test background and a set of questions (2 to 5 questions). This set of questions is developed on a question-by-question basis based on a clinical scenario, case, instance, or case background. Each question has its own alternatives. Questions come first, and alternatives come later. There are four alternatives for each group of pharmacy management and regulatory subjects, and five alternatives for each group of other subjects. Of the alternatives for each question, there is only one best answer. Candidates should select the answer and fill in the corresponding position on the answer card as required. No score is given for multiple choices, wrong choices or no choices.
[14 ~ 16]
Patient, male, 42 years old. He reported that he had a cold recently because he had not turned off the air conditioner. In the morning, he had a headache, faintness, chest tightness, abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. At the same time, his tongue was white and greasy, and he did not want to eat. After the treatment of TCM, the prescription Huoxiangzhengqi was prescribed.
14. The main symptoms of Huoxiangzhengqishui are:
A Exogenous wind chills, internal injury food product B Exogenous wind chills, internal injuries dampness
C. Exogenous wind and heat, dampness and stagnation of internal injuries D. Exogenous wind, cold and damp heat
E Exogenous wind and heat, phlegm heat inside
15. The function of Huoxiang Zhengqi water is:
A. Dispel the cold, relieve wind and dampness. B. Dispel the cold, relieve fever and stop the disease.
C Disperse the wind, clear the table and clear the heat D Sweat and dispel the table, dispel the wind and dispel cold
E demineralizes wetness, qi, and medium
16. If the patient is a high-altitude operator and has a history of alcohol allergy, what is wrong with the guidance or explanation of reasonable medication is
A Huoxiangzhengqi water contains ethanol, which is not suitable for aerial workers
B Huoxiangzhengqi water contains ethanol. Those who are allergic to ethanol should not use it. Those with allergies should use it with caution
C It is not advisable to directly drive the vehicle to work or go out after taking Huoxiang Zhengqi water
D suggested to change to Huoxiangzhengqi soft capsule, the soft capsule uses a new dosage form, does not contain ethanol and has a more potent effect
E It is recommended to change to Huoxiangzhengqi oral liquid. The auxiliary materials of oral liquid are polysorbate-80, cinnamon oil, and ethanol-free.
Patient, male, 45 years old. He was 175 cm tall and 30 kg in weight. He had a history of hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and migraine. Recently, a medical record of clinical treatment of asthma attack was shown as follows:
喷， (5ml:20mg) 100μg / spray, (5ml: 20mg)
， bid 200μg , bid
喷，每瓶内含沙丁胺醇20mg 100μg / spray, 20mg albuterol in each bottle
， qid 200μg , qid
Atorvastatin calcium tablets
片 20mg / tablet
， qd 20mg , qd
片 25mg / tablet
， bid 50mg , bid
， prn 300mg , prn
17. According to the dosage and dosage required by the doctor, the number of days of continuous use of budesonide (1) prescribed in this case is:
A. 30 days B 40 days
C 50 days D 60 days
E 70 days
18. Guidance and explanation on rational drug use in this case. What is wrong is
A Budesonide is a glucocorticoid that requires continuous and regular inhalation of the drug for 1 week to work.
B Budesonide is a glucocorticoid used for long-term treatment of persistent asthma
C Salbutamol is a β2 receptor agonist, which works after 5 to 15 minutes of inhalation
D Salbutamol should be used regularly for a long time. When the effect is not good, the dosage can be appropriately increased.
E If creatine phosphokinase is significantly elevated or myopathy occurs, atorvastatin calcium tablets should be discontinued in time
19. After a period of treatment, the patient developed hoarse throat and white spots on his tongue. The drug that caused this reaction was most likely to be
A budesonide aerosol B atorvastatin calcium tablets
C Salbutamol MDI D Lipbitol Chewable Tablets
E ibuprofen capsules
[20 ~ 22]
On July 7, 2014, a pharmaceutical manufacturer publishes a pharmaceutical advertisement of Sinopharm No. 2012110745 in a large section of a newspaper. The advertisement declares that "the eight hospitals are authoritatively certified, safe, effective in one day, and cured in 30 days." .
20. The statement that the drug ad approval number format is correct is
A. The letter beginning with the word "国" is valid throughout the country.
B. The number component of the document number should be 9 digits, and the document number can be directly identified as a false document number
C. The first 6 digits of the digital component in the document number represent the year and month of review, and the last 4 digits represent the approval number of the advertisement
D. The "text" in the document name represents the classification code of the advertising medium, which can be used in newspapers and radio and television.
21. The identification of the validity period of the drug advertisement approval number is correct
A Drug advertisement approval number is valid for 6 months, and the number has expired and is invalid
B Drug advertisement approval number is valid for 1 year, and the number has expired
C Drug advertisement approval number is valid for 2 years, and the number is still within the validity period
D. Drug advertisement approval number is valid for 2 years, the number has expired
22. The characterization of the content of the drug advertisement is correct
A. Provide false materials for approval of drug advertisements
B. Assertions and guarantees containing unscientific representation of efficacy
C. Expansion of product indications (indications)
D. Tampering with approved drug advertisements for false publicity
Four, X-type questions (multiple choice questions)
The X-type question consists of a stem and five alternative answers of A, B, C, D, and E. The stem is first, and the options are later. Candidates are required to choose two or more correct answers from the five alternative answers. Multiple, less, and wrong choices will not be scored.
Example 1: The medicine that is good at clearing heat and detoxifying, but also evacuating wind-heat is
E. Yellow Chrysanthemum
Answer: ●●● D ●
Example 2: Drugs suitable for hypertension with renal dysfunction are
Answer: ● B ● D ●
Notice of the Ministry of Personnel and the State Drug Administration on Revising and Issuing the Interim Provisions on the Qualification System for Licensed Pharmacists and the Measures for the Implementation of the Qualification Examination for Licensed Pharmacists issued by the Ministry of Personnel and the State Drug Administration on March 20, 2019. Sinopharm Supervisor  No. 12) policy, related policy changes are as follows:
1. Participants in the 2018 Qualified Pharmacist Qualification Examination, who apply for all subjects and qualified college degree or above (degrees) in some subjects, their 2018 subject examination results will continue to be valid and will be postponed to 2021 in accordance with a four-year cycle.
2. In line with the former Ministry of Personnel and the former State Administration of Drug Administration's "Notice on the Revision and Issuance of the" Interim Provisions on the Qualification System for Licensed Pharmacists "and the" Implementation Measures for the Licensed Pharmacist Qualification Examination "(Renfa  No. 34, hereinafter referred to as the original regulations ) The required technical secondary school personnel (including Chinese medicine practitioners who are exempted from some subjects) can register for the exam before December 31, 2020. The validity period of the test results is in accordance with the original regulations, and the validity period of each subject is up to December 31, 2020. .
The qualification threshold for practicing pharmacists is raised to tertiary level, and college qualifications and above are required to be qualified to apply for practicing pharmacists. as follows:
(1) Obtain a college degree in pharmacy or Chinese medicine, and have worked in pharmacy or Chinese medicine for 5 years;
(2) Obtain a bachelor's degree or a bachelor's degree in pharmacy or Chinese medicine, and have worked in pharmacy or Chinese medicine for 3 years;
(3) Obtain a second bachelor's degree, a graduate degree or a master's degree in pharmacy or Chinese medicine, and have worked in pharmacy or Chinese medicine for at least one year;
(4) Those who have obtained the corresponding education or degree in pharmacy or Chinese medicine related majors will increase their working experience in pharmacy or Chinese medicine by one year.
Senior title in pharmacy, Chinese medicine or medicine, Chinese medicine. It is as follows: Those who are evaluated as senior professional and technical positions in accordance with relevant national regulations and have one of the following conditions are exempted from the professional knowledge of pharmacy (or Chinese medicine) (1) and the professional knowledge of pharmacy (or Chinese medicine) (2).
1. Those who have obtained a senior professional title in pharmacy or medicine and work in a pharmacy position in accordance with relevant national regulations may be exempted from pharmacy professional knowledge (1) and pharmacy professional knowledge (2) and only participate in pharmacy management and regulations, comprehensive pharmacy knowledge and skills. Examinations for each subject;
2. Those who have obtained the senior professional title of Chinese medicine or Chinese medicine and worked in the position of Chinese medicine in accordance with the relevant national regulations may be exempted from the professional knowledge of Chinese medicine (1) and professional knowledge of Chinese medicine (2), and only participate in the management of pharmaceutical affairs and regulations. Examination of Pharmacy General Knowledge and Skills.
3. Those who have obtained the senior professional title of Chinese medicine or Chinese medicine and worked in the position of Chinese medicine in accordance with the relevant national regulations may be exempted from the professional knowledge of Chinese medicine (1) and professional knowledge of Chinese medicine (2), and only participate in the management of pharmaceutical affairs and regulations. Examination of Pharmacy General Knowledge and Skills.
The 2019 outline for practicing pharmacists has been announced, and the Global Online School has compiled and released the summary (latest version) of the outline for 2019 practicing pharmacists for your reference.
|exam subjects||Exam outline|
Pharmaceutical Affairs Management and Regulations
|2018 Pharmacy Management and Regulation Exam Outline|
Pharmaceutical expertise one
|2019 Pharmacy Expertise One exam outline|
Pharmaceutical expertise 2
|2019 Pharmacy Professional Knowledge Exam Outline|
Comprehensive knowledge and skills in pharmacy
|2019 Pharmacy Comprehensive Knowledge and Skills Exam Outline|
Traditional Chinese Medicine Knowledge 1
|2019 Chinese Medicine Professional Knowledge Exam Outline|
Traditional Chinese Medicine Knowledge 2
|2019 Chinese Medicine Professional Knowledge Exam Outline|
Comprehensive knowledge and skills of Chinese medicine
|2019 Chinese Medicine Comprehensive Knowledge and Skills Exam Outline|
Registration for the qualification examination for licensed pharmacists takes place from July to August. The specific time will be announced by the local personnel examination center.
Click to view >>> Summary of 2019 Registration Pharmacist Examination Time
According to the notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security on the 2019 professional and technical personnel qualification examination plan and related issues , the 2019 pharmacist examination time is October 24 and 25
|exam subjects||Exam date||examination time|
|Pharmaceutical (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Professional Knowledge (1)|
October 24, 2019
|Pharmaceutical (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Professional Knowledge (2)|
October 24, 2019
|Pharmaceutical Affairs Management and Regulations||October 25, 2019||9:00-11:30 am|
|Comprehensive knowledge and skills in pharmacy (Traditional Chinese Medicine)|
October 25, 2019
The cost of examinations for practicing pharmacists varies from place to place, generally 40-70 yuan per person per subject. Examination fees for various places are announced by the local personnel examination network. For details, please see the summary of the registration time and charging standards of licensed pharmacists in each province in 2019.
With reference to previous years, it is expected that the registration entrance for the licensed pharmacist examination in 2019 will be opened online on the Chinese Personnel Examination.
Click to view the entrance to the 2019 licensed pharmacist
The admission ticket printing time is generally one week before the exam. The 2019 admission ticket printing time is announced one after another. For details, please see
Summary of printed time for 2019 licensed pharmacist qualification examination admission cards across the country
Eligibility criteria: The passing criteria for each subject of the National Licensed Pharmacist Qualification Examination is expected to be 72 points (the full score for each subject is 120 points).
Performance management: The national licensed pharmacist qualification test requires four years as a test cycle. That is to say, those who take all subjects must pass all subjects within four consecutive examination years, take the 2018 qualification examination for licensed pharmacists, and apply for all subjects and some subjects who pass the college degree or above (degree). Passing examination results for valid subjects continue to be valid and will be postponed to 2021 on a four-year cycle. Exemption for some subjects must pass the test subject within two consecutive examination years. Candidates for technical secondary school: The examination takes a two-year cycle. Those who take all subjects must pass the examinations for all subjects within two consecutive examination years. Exemption for some subjects must pass the test subject within a continuous examination year. The result of each subject is valid up to December 31, 2020.
Exemption for some subjects is required to pass the exams within the examination period.
>>> 2019 pharmacist examination results query time click to enter the results query entrance >>>
1. Publication time: Test results are generally announced two months after the test.
2. The results of practicing pharmacists' examinations will be announced nationwide. Candidates will make enquiries on the China Personnel Examination Network.
Licensed pharmacist registration valid for five years
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 In order to ensure the implementation of the licensed pharmacist qualification system and strengthen the registration and management of licensed pharmacists, these measures are formulated in accordance with the "Interim Provisions on the Licensed Pharmacist Qualification System" issued by the Ministry of Personnel and the State Drug Administration.
Article 2 A registered pharmacist implements a registration system. The State Drug Administration is the national registered pharmacist registration management agency, and the drug regulatory agencies of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government are the registered pharmacist registration agencies.
Article 3 A person holding a "Certificate of Practicing Pharmacist" may apply for registration as a registered pharmacist and obtain a "Certificate of Practicing Pharmacist" before he can practise as a pharmacist.
Article 4 The practicing pharmacist shall be registered according to the type of practice, the scope of practice, and the area of practice. The practice categories are pharmacy and Chinese medicine; the scope of practice is drug production, drug operation, and drug use; the practice areas are provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities.
Article 5 A practising pharmacist can only be registered with a practising pharmacist registration agency and practise in a practising unit according to the registered practising category and scope.
Chapter II Application for Registration
Article 6 After obtaining the "Certificate of Practicing Pharmacist" from the personnel of the pharmaceutical production, operation, and use unit, they can apply to the registered pharmacist registration agency in the area where the practicing unit is located for registration procedures.
Article 7 A person applying for registration as a licensed pharmacist must also meet the following requirements:
(1) Obtaining the "Certificate of Practicing Pharmacist";
(2) obeying discipline and law, and complying with professional ethics;
(3) be in good health and be able to persist in working as a licensed pharmacist;
(4) With the consent of the practicing unit.
Article 8 Registration is not allowed in any of the following circumstances:
(1) not having full capacity for civil conduct;
(2) Due to the criminal punishment, the period of less than two years from the date of execution of the punishment to the date of application for registration;
(3) Those who have been disqualified from practicing pharmacists for less than two years;
(4) In other circumstances where the state stipulates that it is not appropriate to engage in the practice of a licensed pharmacist.
Article 9 Those who apply for registration for the first time must fill in the "Application Form for First Registration of Licensed Pharmacists" and submit the following materials:
(1) "Certificate of Practicing Pharmacist";
(2) Copy of identity certificate;
(3) 5 recent one-inch crownless frontal half-length photos;
(4) Health check-up form issued by the hospital at or above the county level (inclusive) within 6 months;
(5) Certificate of the practicing unit;
(6) A photocopy of the lawful practice certificate of the practicing unit.
Article 10 The registration of a licensed pharmacist is valid for three years. The holder must apply to the original registered pharmacist registration agency for re-registration procedures three months before the expiration date. After the deadline, those who do not go through the re-registration procedure will automatically lose their "Practice Pharmacist Registration Certificate" and will no longer be able to practise as a licensed pharmacist.
Article 11 Those who apply for re-registration must fill in the "Application Form for Re-registration of Licensed Pharmacists" and submit the following materials:
(1) "Certificate of Practicing Pharmacist" and "Certificate of Practicing Pharmacist";
(2) Assessment materials of the practicing unit;
(3) "Certificate of Continuing Education for Licensed Pharmacists";
(4) Health check-up form issued by the hospital at or above the county level (inclusive) within 6 months.
Article 12 The qualifications of practicing pharmacists can be retained after obtaining the "Certificate of Practising Pharmacists" and completing the credits for continuing education in accordance with regulations. If you apply for registration one year after you have obtained the Qualified Pharmacist Qualification Certificate, in addition to the provisions of Article 9, you must also submit a Registered Pharmacist Continuing Education Registration Certificate containing my participation in continuing education.
Chapter III Registration and Management?
Article 13 The registered pharmacist registration institution shall register the qualified persons within 30 working days from the date of receiving the application; the non-qualified persons shall not be registered, and shall notify the applicant in writing and explain the reasons.
Article 14 The registered pharmacist registration institution shall register according to the professional category indicated in the "Practice Qualification Certificate" of the applicant for registration.
Article 15 When registering with a licensed pharmacist, the special registration seal shall be affixed to the registration status column in the Qualified Pharmacist Certificate and issued to the Licensed Pharmacist Registration Certificate printed by the State Drug Administration.
Article 16 If a practicing pharmacist changes the practice unit or scope in the same practice area, he must go to the original practicing pharmacist registration institution to complete the change registration formalities, complete the "Registration Pharmacist Change Registration Form", and submit the following materials:
(1) "Certificate of Practicing Pharmacist" and "Certificate of Practicing Pharmacist";
(2) A photocopy of the legal practice of the new practice unit; if the practicing pharmacist changes the practice area, he must go to the original practicing pharmacist registration institution to complete the change registration formalities, fill out the "Registration Pharmacist Change Registration Form", and submit the new practice area to the practicing pharmacist The registration authority reapplies for registration. The new registered pharmacist registration agency shall withdraw the original Registration Pharmacist Registration Certificate and issue a new Registration Pharmacist Registration Certificate when performing registration procedures.
Article 17 A registered pharmacist shall be deregistered in any of the following circumstances after registration:
(1) who died or was reported missing;
(2) Being subject to criminal punishment;
(3) whose "Certificate of Practising Pharmacist" has been revoked;
(4) Being dismissed from administrative sanctions;
(5) Being unable to engage in the practice of a licensed pharmacist due to health or other reasons. The procedures for cancellation of registration shall be applied to the registration institution within 30 working days by the unit where the licensed pharmacist is located, and the "Registration Form for Registered Licensed Pharmacist" shall be completed. The registered pharmacist registration agency shall cancel the registration after verification and withdraw the "Practice Pharmacist Registration Certificate".
Article 18 The registered pharmacist registration agency shall report the registration situation to the State Drug Administration for record every year, and make regular announcements.
Article 19 If the State Drug Administration finds that any of the licensed pharmacists reported for filing does not meet the prescribed conditions, it has the right to order the registered pharmacist registration agency to review and correct it.
Article 20 The parties who have objections to registration or cancellation of registration may apply for administrative reconsideration or file a lawsuit in a people's court in accordance with the law.
Article 21 All persons who register by fraudulent means such as obtaining, transferring, borrowing, or falsifying the Qualified Pharmacist Certificate, Registered Pharmacist Registration Certificate, and Registered Pharmacist Continuing Education Registration Certificate, shall be certified by the practitioner. The pharmacist registration agency collects the registration certificate and cancels the registration. If a crime is constituted, his criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
Article 22 The staff of a registered pharmacist registration agency who neglects his duties, abuses his power, or engages in malpractices for personal gain during his registration work shall be given administrative sanctions by his unit in accordance with relevant regulations; if a crime is constituted, criminal liability shall be investigated in accordance with the law.
Chapter IV Supplementary Provisions
Article 23 Persons holding the "Certificate of Practitioner Pharmacist" are not registered, do not have the status of practising pharmacists, and shall not engage in the business activities of practising pharmacists. The certificates issued by them that are related to the business of practising pharmacists are invalid.
Article 24 The practice unit refers to a legal drug production, operation, and use unit.
Article 25 The interpretation of these measures is the responsibility of the State Drug Administration.
Article 26 These Measures shall be implemented as of the date of promulgation.
Registration of licensed pharmacists in Hong Kong and Macau, China
The State Food and Drug Administration issued a notice on related issues. It is clear that from October 1, 2009, the food and drug regulatory departments of all provinces (regions, municipalities) accepted the permanent approval of Hong Kong and Macao, China that have obtained the "Certificate of Qualified Pharmacist" from the Mainland. The application for registration of a licensed pharmacist submitted by a resident shall be handled in accordance with relevant provisions such as the “Notice on Amending the Provisional Measures for the Administration of Registration of Licensed Pharmacists” (Guo Yao Guan Ren  No. 156). Permanent residents of Hong Kong, China and Macao, China who have obtained the "Certificate of Practitioner Pharmacist" in the Mainland, when applying for registration of practising in the Mainland, in addition to submitting registration application materials in accordance with the regulations, they must also issue a "Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau Personnel Employment Certificate", and a pharmacist in Hong Kong, China. The original license or Macau Pharmacist's License of China, and submit a copy at the same time, and the practicing unit should be consistent with the employer specified in the "Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Employment Certificate".