The nurse qualification examination was formally implemented in 2001 in order to implement the spirit of the Ministry of Personnel and the Ministry of Health's "Notice on Strengthening the Evaluation and Employment of Health Professional and Technical Posts" and other related documents. The Ministry of Health is responsible for organizing and implementing nurse qualification examinations. The National Nurse Qualification Examination is a test to evaluate whether applicants for nursing qualifications have the necessary nursing professional knowledge and working ability. The uniform national examination system is adopted for the nurse qualification examination. Unified examination outlines, unified propositions, and unified eligibility criteria. The qualification examination for nurses is a necessary basis for hiring the corresponding technical posts.
I. Scope of Nurse Examination (I) Scope of Applicable Persons: Persons engaged in nursing professional work in medical and health institutions approved by the state or relevant departments; graduates who have completed clinical nursing internships for more than 8 months in teaching and general hospitals (including freshmen graduate).
(II) Scope of majors and levels: Nursing majors are divided into six sub-professionals: junior qualification (including junior and teacher), intermediate qualification (including nursing, internal medicine nursing, surgical nursing, obstetrics and gynecology nursing, pediatric nursing, and community nursing). ).
(3) The contents of the nurse qualification examination are two subjects: "professional practice" and "practical ability". The human-computer dialogue examination is fully implemented in the nurse qualification examination.
Second, the way to obtain qualifications for nurses (a) Junior, intermediate health professional and technical qualification examinations adopt a unified national organization, unified examination time, unified examination outline, unified examination propositions, unified examination standard examination system, in principle, once a year.
The national health professional and technical qualification examinations except for nursing (junior bachelor, professional code 003) are subject to a rolling management method of two years as a cycle, and pass 4 subjects of the same major in 2 consecutive examination years Examination before you can obtain the professional qualification certificate. Passing examination results of various subjects between different majors (including major and sub-majors) shall not be calculated as the same major. Those who have taken the qualification examinations for health professionals must use the original file number when registering for the remaining subject examinations within the prescribed time. For those who pass the single subject examination within the valid period, due to job changes and other reasons, and take the remaining subjects in the specialty and pass the examination, the area will conduct data synthesis and statistics, and the local personnel department will issue the professional qualification certificate.
Nursing majors will no longer be identified and reviewed for qualifications for primary and intermediate health professional technical positions, and no longer will organize professional exams for primary and intermediate health technology series.
Note: The results of the 2010 Nursing Junior (Junior) subjects are valid for the year, and no rolling management is performed. Candidates applying for the major have been required to take the national nurse qualification examination since 2011.
(2) Since 2003, the nurse practice examination organized by the Ministry of Health has been incorporated into the health professional and technical qualification examination. Those who meet the registration requirements of the nursing profession can register to take the examination of this profession.
(3) The advanced nursing professional and technical qualifications are planned to implement the combination of assessment and evaluation, and the specific measures will be notified separately.
III. Nursing professional and technical qualification certificate management Those who pass the nursing professional and technical qualification examination and pass the examination shall be issued by the personnel (vocational reform) departments of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the unified printing of the Ministry of Personnel, and printed by the Ministry of Personnel and the Ministry of Health. this certificate is valid throughout the country. When issuing certificates, all regions shall not attach any conditions. Other conditions required for the appointment of professional and technical positions shall be handled in accordance with relevant state regulations.
For details, please refer to the " Nursing Practice Qualification Examination Measures ".
The nurse qualification examination includes two subjects: professional practice and practical ability. The number of questions in each subject is 120 to 160. The scoring and scoring reports use computerized scoring. For those candidates who pass the examination, a candidate's transcript and a certificate of passing the nurse qualification examination will be provided.
Examination content of professional practice subjects: the ability to use nursing knowledge to complete nursing work effectively and safely. The exam content covers medical knowledge, basic nursing and skills related to health and disease, and the ability to clinically apply social and human knowledge related to nursing.
Practical ability subject examination content: the ability to use nursing expertise and skills to complete nursing tasks. The content of the exam involves clinical manifestations of diseases, treatment principles, health assessment, nursing procedures and clinical application of nursing expertise, health education, etc.
The nurses' qualification examination questions are all multiple choice questions. The question types are A1 / A2, A3 / A4.
Details of the registration requirements for the 2019 Nurse Practitioner exam are as follows:
According to the "Nursing Practice Qualification Examination Measures" implemented on July 1, 2010, the registration requirements for the 2018 nurse qualification examination are as follows:
Article 12 Completion of the nursing and midwifery courses in general full-time for more than 3 years as prescribed by the competent department of education of the State Council and the competent department of health of the State Council in secondary vocational schools and colleges, including the completion of nursing for more than 8 months in teaching and general hospitals Those who have undergone clinical practice and obtained the corresponding academic credentials may apply to take the nurse qualification examination.
Article 13: Persons applying for the qualification examination for nurses shall register within the time limit specified in the announcement and submit the following materials:
(1) Application form for registration of nurse qualification examination;
(2) proof of identity;
(3) Three two-inch bareheaded frontal half-length photos in the past 6 months;
(4) My graduation certificate;
(5) Other materials required for registration.
Applicants who are fresh graduates of the school should hold a fresh graduate graduation certificate issued by their school and register at the test center where the school is located. Schools can handle collective registration procedures for their fresh graduates.
Applicants who are not fresh graduates may choose to register at the location of the personnel file.
Article 14 Those who apply to take the qualification examination for nurses shall pay the examination fee according to the charging standard determined by the competent department of national prices.
Article 20 Relevant military departments are responsible for military personnel's participation in the registration and results release of national nursing qualification examinations.
Article 21 Residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China, the Macao Special Administrative Region of China and the Taiwan Province of China comply with the provisions of these Measures and the "Arrangements between the Mainland and Hong Kong for Establishing Closer Economic and Trade Relations", Arrangements "or as stipulated by the relevant authorities in the Mainland may apply to take the nurse qualification examination.
The 2019 outline examination for nurse practitioners has been published. The outline of examination outline for nurse practitioners in 2019 is as follows:
The outline of the 2019 nurse qualification examination is announced. Compared with the 2018 outline of the nurse qualification examination, there is no change. The majority of candidates can rest assured to start the 2019 nurse qualification examination review. In general, the content of the trial version and the confirmed version are basically the same. If the confirmed version has been changed after the confirmed version is released, the Global School will promptly organize and push it to everyone.
Click to see `` Outline of Nurse Practitioner Examination 2019 ''
The registration of nurse qualification examination is divided into online registration and on-site confirmation. The online registration time for 2020 has been announced. From December 4th to 18th, 2019, the 2020 National Nurse Practitioner Qualification Examination will be registered online. Candidates can apply in accordance with the "Online Registration Process" and "Online Registration Operation Manual".
Click to view >> 2020 national nurse qualification examination registration time and entrance summary
Click to view >> Summary of the time and place of on-site confirmation of 2020 national nurse qualification examination registration
Click to view >> 2020 national nurse qualification examination announcement summary <br> Examination registration (including online forecast name, on-site confirmation) (1) Registration method and time. Examination registration includes online forecasting and on-site confirmation.
From December 4th to 18th, 2019, candidates can log on to the China Health Talent Network (www.21wecan.com) for online registration; each test site and registration site test management agency chooses to perform on-site confirmation on December 20, 2019 according to specific circumstances jobs. Candidates are required to bring the application form and relevant certification materials (original and photocopy) according to the registration requirements, and go to the designated location for on-site confirmation. Each examination area and examination site examination management institution should strengthen communication with local schools, and do a good job of organizing examinations for fresh graduates.
The examination management institution of the examination area may choose to perform on-site confirmation work at the local health bureau according to the actual situation. Candidates must bring the application form (Annex 1) and relevant certification materials (original and photocopy) according to the registration requirements, and go to the designated location for on-site confirmation. Each test area and test site management organization should communicate with the local school, and do a good job of organizing the registration of the fresh graduates. Examination area examination management organizations can choose to pay online or pay on the spot to collect candidates' examination fees according to the actual situation. For examination areas that use online payment, the examination management agency must inform candidates in advance to pay the examination fee through online payment after confirmation on the spot. The deadline for online payment has not yet been announced. Examinations that are overdue will be considered abandonment of registration.
(2) Qualification review. The deadline for qualification review is January 10, 2020.
(3) Payment time: The online payment time is February 10-23, 2020. Candidates who have passed the qualification examination of the test area must complete online payment during this period. Candidates who have not paid the payment after the due date are deemed to have given up the exam.
In 2020, the practice nurse examination will be fully implemented.
The date of the nurse qualification examination is announced to the society 3 months before the examination. The 2020 Nurse Qualification Exam will run from May 16th to 18th.
According to the announcement issued by the National Committee for the Qualification of Nurses, the 2020 Nurse Examination will be fully implemented as a man-machine examination. The time is scheduled to be held from May 16th to 18th. Each half day is a round, divided into 6 rounds. Candidates will be randomly assigned to one of the rounds to take the examinations in two subjects: professional practice and practical ability. The specific time is as follows:
|Practice Nurse-Human-Machine Dialogue Exam Schedule|
|May 16||First batch||8: 30-10: 10||Professional practice|
10: 55-12: 35
|Second batch||14: 00-15: 40||Professional practice|
16: 25-18: 05
|May 17||Third batch||8: 30-10: 10||Professional practice|
10: 55-12: 35
|Fourth batch||14: 00-15: 40||Professional practice|
16: 25-18: 05
|May 18||Fifth batch||8: 30-10: 10||Professional practice|
10: 55-12: 35
|Sixth batch||14: 00-15: 40||Professional practice|
16: 25-18: 05
In 2020, the entrance to the registered nurse examinations has not yet been opened, and the entrance to the registered nurse examinations has been opened online on the health professionals.
According to December 4-18 , 2019, candidates can log on to the China Health Talent Network ( www.21wecan.com ) for online registration; each test site and the test site management agency chooses to conduct on-site confirmation work at different times according to specific conditions.
Click to see the entrance of the nurse registration
Admission ticket print
The printing time of the admission exam for nurses in 2019 has not been announced. Candidates can refer to the printing time of the admission ticket for 2018. From April 18, 2018, candidates can log on to the China Health Talent Network to print the admission ticket. The deadline is May 7. For candidates who print their admission tickets unconditionally, the test site management organization can print the admission tickets for the candidates through the function of "printing admission tickets in batches" in the examination management system.
Eligibility criteria: Pass two subjects at the same time in one exam.
The score lines in recent years are:
1. In 2011, the nurses' qualification examination results pass line: 77 points for professional practice and 76 points for practical ability.
2. The 2012 nurse qualification examination results pass line: 80 points for professional practice and 80 points for practical ability.
3. The passing line of the 2013 nurse qualification examination results are: 76 points for professional practice and 78 points for practical ability.
4. In 2014, the nurses' qualification examination results pass the line: 77 points for professional practice and 79 points for practical ability.
5. The passing line of the 2015 nurse qualification examination results are: 67 points for professional practice and 65 points for practical ability.
6. The pass line of the 2017 nurse qualification examination is: 300 points for professional practice and 300 points for practical ability. Passing two subjects in one exam will qualify for the exam.
7. The pass line of the 2017 nurse qualification examination is: 300 points for professional practice and 300 points for practical ability. Passing two subjects in one exam will qualify for the exam. Click for details >>>
The results of the nurse qualification examination can be checked on the only official website, China Health Talent Network, based on my admission ticket number and the certificate number (identity card, military officer's passport, passport, etc.) filled in at the time of registration. It is generally 45 working days after the end of the exam The score inquiry entrance is opened. Candidates' transcripts are issued to candidates at the registration site.
Those who pass the examination results of the nurses shall obtain a certificate of passing the examination results as a valid certificate for applying for nurse practice registration.
Entrance exam for practicing nurses in 2019
In a sense, the test is to do the questions. Therefore, in the exam-learning process, properly doing some practice and simulation questions is an indispensable link for the success of the exam. As we all know, all subjects involved in the exam are rigorous and pragmatic. Although many questions may theoretically have different perspectives and opinions, and professional judgment is required, the answers to the exam questions should be It is "unique", especially for objective test questions. The "only" here can actually be said to be "unified", that is, the "exam outlines" and the "examination points" of the "designated teaching materials" unified. However, the exam outline only specifies the scope of the exam, and does not give specific test content; the designated textbooks usually only explain the scope of the exam outline flatly. How to associate the "exam points" (determined by the "exam outline") with the "answers" of the "exam questions" in the "specified textbook"? This requires you to do some exercises and simulations while understanding the designated textbook Questions, and can be inferred. It can be seen that each candidate must also have an exercise review material that is matched with the specified textbook.
Global Online School recommends that the 2019 practice nurse exam be prepared to combine theory with practice | 2019 nurse exam experience exchange. For more information, stay tuned to the Global Nurse School Practitioner Channel.
I. Requirements for applying for nurse practice registration According to the "Administrative Measures for the Administration of Nurse Practice Registration", after a nurse has obtained a "Nursing Practice Certificate" after practice registration, nurses can only engage in nursing work in accordance with the registered practice location. Those who have obtained the "Nursing Practice Certificate" without practicing registration shall not be allowed to engage in the nursing activities prescribed by the technical specifications for diagnosis and treatment.
2. To apply for nurse registration, the following requirements must be met:
(1) Having full capacity for civil conduct;
(2) Completion of the nursing and midwifery professional courses of more than 3 years in general vocational schools prescribed by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health in secondary vocational schools and colleges, including completing clinical nursing internships of more than 8 months in teaching and general hospitals Corresponding academic credentials;
(3) Pass the nurse qualification examination organized by the Ministry of Health;
(4) Meet the health standards stipulated in Article 6 of these Measures.
3. Application for nurse registration shall meet the following health standards:
(1) no history of mental illness;
(2) No color blindness, color weakness, or binaural hearing impairment;
(3) No disease, disability or dysfunction that affects the performance of nursing duties.
4. To apply for nurse registration, the following materials shall be submitted:
(1) Examination form for application for nurse registration;
(2) Proof of applicant's identity;
(3) Applicant's academic certificate and clinical practice certificate in professional study;
(4) Certificate of passing the nurse qualification examination results;
(5) The medical examination certificate issued by the medical institution designated by the health administrative department of the people's government of the province, autonomous region, or municipality directly under the Central Government within 6 months;
(6) Relevant materials to be employed by medical and health institutions.
5. The administrative department of health shall, within 20 working days from the date of accepting the application, review the materials submitted by the applicant. Those who pass the examination and approval shall be allowed to register and be issued a "Nursing Practice Certificate"; those that do not meet the prescribed conditions shall not be registered and the reasons shall be stated in writing. The "Nursing Practice Certificate" shall indicate the nurse's name, gender, date of birth and other personal information, as well as the certificate number, registration date and place of practice. The "Nursing Practice Certificate" is uniformly printed by the Ministry of Health.
6. The application for registration of nurse practice shall be filed within 3 years from the date of passing the nurse qualification examination; if the application is submitted after the deadline, in addition to the materials specified in Article 7 of these Measures, it shall also be submitted to the health administration of the people ’s government of the province, autonomous region, or municipality The teaching provided by the department, the general hospital received 3 months of clinical nursing training and passed the certificate of qualification.
7. The registration of nurse practice is valid for 5 years. Nurses who need to continue their practice after the expiry of the validity period of their nurse registration should apply to the original registration department for renewal registration 30 days before the expiry of the validity period.
8. When applying for renewal of registration, the nurse shall submit the following materials:
(1) Review form for application for renewal of registration by a nurse;
(2) The applicant's "Nursing Practice Certificate";
(3) The medical examination certificate issued by the medical institution designated by the health administrative department of the people's government of the province, autonomous region, or municipality directly under the Central Government within 6 months.
Nine, the registration department will review within 20 days from the date of accepting the application for renewal of registration. Those who pass the examination shall be renewed.
10. Registration shall not be renewed under any of the following circumstances:
(1) failing to meet the health standards stipulated in Article 6 of these Measures;
(2) The time limit for punishment for suspension of practice activities has not expired.
11. Medical and health institutions may collectively apply for nurse registration and renewal registration for the nurses employed by the institution. In any of the following circumstances, when it is intended to practise in a medical and health institution, it should apply for registration again:
(1) The registration has not been renewed after the expiration of the validity period of the registration;
(2) Being punished with the suspension of the "Nursing Practice Certificate" and having expired 2 years from the date of revocation. For re-application for registration, submit the materials in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of these Measures; if the nursing practice is interrupted for more than 3 years, it should also be submitted to the teaching, general hospital prescribed by the health administrative department of the people's government of the province, autonomous region, or municipality for 3 months for clinical treatment Nursing training and assessment of qualifications.
12. When a nurse changes registration items such as the practice site during the validity period of her practice registration, she shall go through the change registration. Except for tasks assigned or approved by the health administrative department and nursing activities that perform the duties of medical and health institutions, including advanced studies and academic exchanges approved by medical and health institutions.
XIII. Nurses who change the practice site during the validity period of their practice registration shall report to the registration authority in the place where they intend to practice and submit the following materials:
(2) The applicant's "Nursing Practice Certificate". The registration department shall handle the change procedures for them within 7 working days from the date of acceptance. Where nurses change practice locations across provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities, the registration department that received the report shall also notify the registration department of the place where they practiced. The health administration departments of the people's governments of provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government shall facilitate the change of nurse registration through the nurse registration information system.
14. If the nurse has one of the following circumstances after the practice registration, the original registration department shall cancel the practice registration:
(1) Registration has not been renewed after the expiration of the validity period of registration;
(2) Being punished by revoking the "Nursing Practice Certificate";
(3) The death or incapacity of the nurse.
XV. When the health administrative department implements the nurse registration, under one of the following circumstances, the health administrative department at the next higher level or the supervisory authority shall order it to make corrections, and the person in charge directly responsible or other person directly responsible shall be given administrative sanctions according to law:
(1) granting nurse registration to those who do not meet the nurse registration requirements;
(2) Those who meet the nurse registration requirements are not allowed to register.
16. Where the applicant for nurse practice registration conceals the relevant situation or provides false materials to apply for nurse practice registration, the health administrative department will not accept or deny the nurse practice registration and give a warning; if it is already registered, the registration shall be revoked.