The nature of the doctor's qualification examination is the industry entrance examination, which is a test to evaluate whether the applicant for a doctor's qualification has the professional knowledge and skills necessary to perform a doctor's job. The clinical assistant physician examination consists of two parts: practical skills examination and comprehensive medical examination.
The clinical practice assistant physician practical skills test uses a three-stop test. The test area and test center shall set up a practice skill test base in accordance with the requirements of the "Implementation Plan for the Practice Qualification Examination of Physician Qualifications". Candidates shall pass the "three stations" to receive the practice skill test in turn. Each candidate must complete the test at all test stations in the same test base. In 2018, a comprehensive written medical examination for clinical assistant physicians in Tianjin, Hainan, and Yunnan provinces will be held. Candidates who pass the practical skills test in the above examination area but fail the first comprehensive written medical examination can sign up for the second comprehensive written medical examination (candidates who have violated discipline in the first examination cannot participate). The exam time is November 23, 2018, and specific arrangements will be announced separately.
The comprehensive written medical examination examination for clinical practicing assistant physicians will be held on August 25th. The specific time is subject to the announcement time of the Medical Qualification Examination Committee of the Ministry of Health. The examination time for clinical practicing assistant physicians is 1 day, divided into 2 units, each unit is two and a half hours.
The comprehensive written medical examinations of clinical assistant physicians are in the form of multiple choice questions. There are five types of questions: A1, A2, A3, A4, and B1. The clinical assistant physician appropriately reduces or does not use A3 type questions, and the total number of clinical assistant physician qualification exams is 300.
The content and form of the comprehensive medical written examination for the medical qualification examination of doctors are based on the "Outline of Medical Qualification Examination" issued by the former Medical Qualification Examination Committee of the Ministry of Health.
The scheme and content of the comprehensive written medical examination for clinical assistant physicians are shown in the following table:
|Subject category||proportion||exam subjects|
|Basic Medical Comprehensive|
|Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology|
|Health regulations, medical psychology, medical ethics|
|Internal medicine (including infectious diseases), surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, neurology, psychiatry|
|Comprehensive Preventive Medicine|
Note: Approved by the Physician Examination Board of the Ministry of Health, starting in 2010, active military personnel (including military, armed police and frontier, fire, and security personnel affiliated to the Ministry of Public Security, excluding local personnel employed by military units) are applying for clinical practice. In addition to participating in the examinations for the qualifications of assistant physicians, in addition to the normal examination content of the type of examination, the comprehensive medical examination must also add military medical content. There is a separate unit for military medical examinations. The number of additional questions for clinical assistant physicians is 40, with a total of 10 points. The examination content is based on the "Medical Qualification Examination Outline (Military Medicine 2013 Edition)" issued by the former Medical Qualification Examination Committee of the Ministry of Health. The review instruction book can refer to the "Medical Qualification Examination Military Medical Exam Guide" issued by the army system.
At present, the comprehensive written examination for the qualifications of medical practitioners uses a multiple-choice paper-based examination. The traditional quiz-style test scoring method lacks scientific and uniform standards, is subjective and random, and has a limited scope of examination. The multiple-choice questions eliminate these defects, which is an important manifestation of fairness, justice, and standardization. The comprehensive written examination for doctor's qualification uses type A (best choice) and type B (compatibility) questions. There are four types of questions: A1, A2, B1, A3 / A4.
A1 type questions (single-sentence best-choice questions): Each test question consists of 1 stem and 5 alternative answers. The question stems as a narrative single sentence. Only one of the alternative answers is the best choice, which is called the correct answer, and the remaining four are interference answers. Distracting answers are either completely incorrect or partially correct.
Type A2 (Case Summary Best Choice Question): The structure of the test question consists of a brief medical record as the stem and 5 alternative answers. Only one of the alternative answers is the best choice.
Type B1 (standard compatibility): The test questions start with 5 alternative answers. After the alternative answers, at least 2 questions are asked, and the candidate is required to choose an answer closely related to each question. In a group of questions, each candidate answer can be selected once or several times, but it can also be omitted once.
A3 / A4 type questions (case-type best-choice questions): Start to describe a clinical situation centered on a single patient or family, and then ask 3 to 6 related questions. As the disease progresses, new information can be added gradually. Sometimes minor or prerequisite hypothetical information is stated, which is not necessarily related to the specific patient described in the case. The order in which the information is provided is important to answering the questions. Each question is related to the initial clinical scenario and to subsequent changes. Answering such questions must be based on the information provided by the questions.
Clinical assistant physician qualification comprehensive written test questions
According to the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Practising Physicians, the content is as follows:
Article 10 Those who have a medical college degree in a college or a professional degree in clinical medicine in a secondary professional school, and under the guidance of a licensed physician, have completed a one-year probationary period in a medical, preventive, or health care institution may participate in the qualification examination for licensed assistant physicians.
Note: Residents of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau apply for the medical qualification examination. For details, please refer to the "Notice on Issues Related to Application for National Medical Qualification Examination by Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau Residents with Medical Degrees in the Mainland."
The "Medical Qualification Examination Registration Qualifications (2014 Edition)" has been implemented since March 18, 2014. According to this provision, the "education qualification review" is as follows:
A valid certificate of education means a diploma recognized by the state. Basic medical, forensic, nursing (science), medical technology, pharmacy, Chinese medicine and other medical related majors, their academic qualifications are not used as the basis for the qualifications of doctors.
(1) Higher Vocational (College) Education
1. Graduates of clinical medicine majors who are admitted after January 1, 2005 and approved by the Ministry of Education shall have their professional qualifications as the academic basis for the qualifications of doctors.
Graduates of medical majors (referring to the names of undergraduate majors of the same period) who have been approved by the provincial education and health administrative department (traditional Chinese medicine management department) who entered the school before December 31, 2004, have their professional qualifications as the academic basis for applying for doctor qualifications.
2. For graduates enrolled before the junior high school five-year medical major who entered the school before December 31, 2013 with the consent of the education and health administrative departments at or above the provincial level, their professional qualifications shall be used as the academic basis for the qualifications of doctors. After obtaining qualifications, it is limited to five years of practice at a rural medical institution at the two levels before applying for a change of practice location to a county medical institution. Graduates of 5-year medical majors starting from junior high school who entered after January 1, 2014, their professional qualifications cannot be used as the academic basis for applying for doctor qualification.
3. For those who entered the school before December 31, 2009, those who meet the requirements of this paragraph and add medical education to the medical professional degree should apply for the degree; for those who entered after January 1, 2010, the medical professional degree should be added to the medical specialty. Yes, this academic qualification is not used as the academic basis for the qualifications of doctors for admission, except for those approved by the State Education Administrative Department.
(2) Educational background of secondary vocational school (secondary school)
1. After September 1, 2010, enrolled in the provincial medical administrative department, health and family planning administrative department (traditional Chinese medicine management department) agreed to set up and report to the Ministry of Education for rural medical graduates, middle school (secondary school) education as a clinical category for admission Educational background of qualification of practicing assistant physician. Rural medical graduates are qualified to practice as assistant physicians after being qualified to practice in village clinics. Those who need it can practice in township health centers.
2. Graduates of secondary vocational school (secondary professional school) majoring in health care who have enrolled from September 25, 2000 to December 31, 2010, and their vocational (secondary school) education is the academic basis for applying for the qualification of practicing assistant physician in clinical categories. After graduates of health care majors have obtained qualifications, they are restricted to practice in village clinics, and those in need can practice in township health centers.
Graduates of secondary vocational schools who have enrolled after January 1, 2011, except for the rural medical specialty, the secondary professional (secondary) education qualifications of other majors are not used as the academic basis for applying for the qualification of assistant physicians in clinical categories.
3. Graduates of secondary vocational schools (secondary professional schools) who majored in community medicine, preventive medicine, maternal and child health, medical imaging diagnostics, and stomatology before August 31, 2001, and have a secondary (secondary) education as a registered assistant physician in the corresponding category. Qualifications based on academic qualifications.
The graduates of the above-mentioned majors who entered after September 1, 2001, their vocational (secondary) qualifications are not used as the basis for the qualifications of doctors.
4. The high school diploma of health vocational school is not used as the academic basis for the qualification of doctors.
5. The academic qualifications of the secondary professional school for health workers enrolled after January 1, 1999 shall not be used as the academic basis for the qualifications of doctors.
(Three) adult education
1. Medical graduates of adult higher education, self-study exams, and distance education in various types of colleges and universities enrolled before October 31, 2002. This qualification serves as the academic basis for applying for the corresponding category of doctor qualifications.
The above-mentioned graduates who entered after November 1, 2002, if they have passed the physician qualification examination and obtained the qualifications of practicing assistant physicians before enrollment, and their majors are consistent with the category of obtained physician qualifications, they can apply for the qualification of practicing physicians with adult education qualifications. Except for the above-mentioned circumstances, adult higher education, self-study examinations, and medical professional graduates of various types of distance education in colleges and universities enrolled after November 1, 2002, their adult higher education qualifications shall not be used as the basis for the qualifications of doctors.
2. Adult technical secondary school graduates who have enrolled before August 31, 2001 shall have their secondary technical secondary school education as the academic basis for applying for doctor qualification.
Adult medical secondary school graduates who have been admitted after September 1, 2001, their secondary technical secondary school education shall not be used as the basis for the qualifications of doctors.
Residents of mainland China who have obtained a medical degree abroad must obtain certification from the Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education and meet the requirements of the "Practising Physician Law" and related documents.
1. Can a clinical medicine major apply for the examination of a doctor of integrated traditional Chinese and western medicine?
Those who have obtained the qualifications of clinical assistant physicians or practicing assistant physicians, have obtained the professional qualifications of Chinese medicine recognized by the education administration department at or above the provincial level, or have learned professional knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine systematically for more than two years and have been recognized by the provincial management department of Chinese medicine, or have participated in the provincial If the administrative department of traditional Chinese medicine approves the training course of traditional Chinese medicine for Western medicine, and completes the required courses, and obtains the corresponding certificate, or completes the study with the teacher in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Measures for Traditional Medical Teachers to Accept and Examine the Qualification Examination of Physicians" Those who have obtained the "Traditional Medicine Teacher's Certificate" can apply to take the qualification examination for practicing physicians or assistant physicians of integrated Chinese and Western Medicine at the same level.
2. The deadline for applying for the examination period and the validity period of the probation period certificate.
(1) At the time of registration, candidates should submit proof of a probationary period that is consistent with the application type and has passed the assessment for one year.
Fresh graduates should submit a probation certificate issued by a probation institution, and submit a certificate with a probationary period of one year and passing the assessment before August 31 of that year.
Candidates should apply for a probationary period in a medical, preventive, or health care institution that is consistent with the type of application, or accumulate (including multiple institutions) the probationary period for one year.
(2) Active servicemen must hold a probation period assessment certificate issued by their military medical, preventive, and health care institutions before they can apply for the test.
(3) The certificate of qualification during the probation period is valid for the year.
3. Detailed instructions on valid ID for medical qualification registration:
(1) The valid IDs of Chinese citizens applying for doctor qualifications are second-generation resident ID cards, temporary ID cards, military ID cards, police officer IDs, civilian cadre IDs, soldier IDs, and military student IDs; residents in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao are eligible to apply for doctors. The valid identity document of the personnel is the mainland pass for residents of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau.
(2) The valid identity document of foreign personnel is a passport.
Attachment: Notice on Printing and Distributing the Provisions for the Qualifications for Medical Qualification Examinations (2014 Edition)
The examination outline for 2019 has not yet been published. Please refer to the summary of clinical practice assistant physician examination outline for 2018 (partial update), as follows
|Serial number||Summary of 2018 clinical assistant physician exam outline|
|1||2018 clinical assistant physician qualification outline-medical psychology|
|2||2018 clinical assistant physician qualification outline-health regulations|
|3||2018 clinical assistant physician qualification outline-medical ethics|
Registration time for 2019 has not been announced. Refer to the registration information of clinical assistant physicians in 2018 as follows:
Examination registration includes online registration and on-site review.
The online registration time is from the date of announcement to 24:00 on January 20, 2018. Candidates are required to fill in their personal information accurately and accurately according to relevant regulations with a valid ID.
The on-site review period is from January 27, 2018 to February 9, 2018, and it is mainly to check the authenticity of the photo registration and registration information of candidates who have registered online. Candidates are advised to arrange the registration time and register online as soon as possible. For specific matters, please consult the test center office where you are registered.
Click to enter >>> Online registration entry for 2018 clinical assistant physician exam opens
With reference to the 2018 clinical practice assistant physician examination arrangement:
Practical skills test
The national examination time is from June 17 to June 23, 2017, and is specifically organized and implemented by the leading groups of physician qualification examinations in each province, autonomous region and municipality.
Comprehensive medical examination
The national uniform examination time for the comprehensive written medical examination is as follows:
Qualification examination for practicing assistant physicians in clinical and traditional Chinese medicine (Traditional Chinese medicine specialty, minority medicine specialty), qualification examination for practicing assistant physicians in rural general practice: August 25, 2018, 9: 00-11: 30, 14: 00-16: 30.
The time of the second test of the comprehensive medical written test "two tests a year" is as follows:
Qualified examinations for assistant practicing doctors of traditional Chinese medicine with required academic qualifications in clinical and traditional Chinese medicine categories: November 23, 2018, 9: 00-11: 00 am, 14: 00-16: 00 pm.
|Assistant physician exam time|
|August 25 (Saturday)||9: 00-11: 30 am||The first unit|
14: 00-16: 30 pm
The registration fee for clinical assistant doctors varies from place to place. Some places collect it all at once, and some places pass the practical skills test, and take the written test again.
Examination institutions of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities have the examination fee standards for medical qualification registration and doctors' practical skills examinations, traditional medical doctors, and physician examinations for qualified doctors. The price departments of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities jointly with the finance Formulated by the department and reported to the State Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance for the record.
Please refer to the summary of physician qualification examination fees in each province in 2018
The relevant regulations and information about the examination qualifications for doctor qualification examinations can be found on the website of the Ministry of Health at www.moh.gov.cn for each examination area, test site and candidate; or on the website of the National Medical Testing Center, National Medical Testing Center Website: www.nmec.org.cn.
Click to enter >>> National Medical Examination Network 2018 official entrance to the clinical assistant physician examination registration
Admission ticket print
The printing time of the admission ticket is generally one week before the exam. For the printing of the admission ticket in 2019, please refer to the printing time of the transfer certificate in 2018.
Summary of printed time for 2018 physician qualification exam admission tickets across the country
Pass the standard
The physician qualification examination pass line is determined by the Medical Qualification Examination Committee of the National Health and Family Planning Commission, and is announced to the society from November to December each year. The 2018 physician qualification examination written examination pass line has not yet been announced. The clinical assistant doctor's written score in 2017 is 180 points. Click to view: 2018 physician qualification written test results query entry and qualification criteria >>
How to check the clinical assistant doctor's written test results in 2018:
1. National Medical Examination Center public account score query entrance.
2. Voice inquiry channels of National Medical Examination Center (010-59935001, 59935002, 59935003, 5995004).
3. The national medical examination service system, that is, the online registration entrance.
Note: The above three ways are officially issued by the National Medical Examination Center. Candidates must not trust other links on the Internet to avoid being deceived.
>>> Website query entrance: 2018 physician qualification examination results query
The online school will issue the certificate collection time and place as soon as possible. Please refer to 2017 for the time and place of receiving the 2018 medical qualification examination certificate.
>>> Summary of the time and place for receiving the 2017 physician qualification examination certificates
Chapter I General Provisions
According to the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Practising Physicians, the content is as follows:
Article 12 The doctor's qualification examination results are qualified, and the qualifications of practicing doctors or practicing assistant doctors shall be obtained.
Article 13 The State implements a registration system for medical practitioners. Those who have obtained doctor's qualifications may apply for registration with the health administrative department of the people's government at or above the county level. Except in the circumstances provided for in Article 15 of this law, the administrative department of health that accepts the application shall grant registration within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application, and issue a medical practice certificate uniformly printed by the administrative department of health under the State Council. Medical, preventive, and health care institutions may collectively register for the physicians in the institution.
Article 14 After registration, doctors can practice in the medical, prevention, and health care institutions according to the registered practice location, practice category, and scope of practice, and engage in corresponding medical, prevention, and health care businesses. Obtaining a practice certificate without registration of a physician shall not engage in physician practice activities.
Article 15 Registration is not allowed under any of the following circumstances:
(1) not having full capacity for civil conduct;
(2) Due to criminal penalties, the period of less than two years from the date of execution of the penalty to the date of application for registration;
(3) Being subject to administrative punishment for revoking a doctor's practice certificate, and less than two years from the date of the decision on punishment to the date of application for registration;
(4) There are other circumstances in which the health administrative department of the State Council stipulates that it is not appropriate to engage in medical, prevention, and health care business. The administrative department of health that accepts the application shall not notify the applicant in writing within 30 days of receiving the application, and explain the reasons. If the applicant has an objection, it may apply for reconsideration or file a lawsuit in a people's court within 15 days of receiving the notice.
Article 16 If a physician has any of the following circumstances after registration, the medical, preventive, or health care institution to which he or she belongs shall report to the administrative department of health that approved the registration within 30 days, and the administrative department of health shall cancel the registration and withdraw the doctor's practice certificate:
(1) being dead or being reported missing;
(2) Being subject to criminal punishment;
(3) Being punished for administrative punishment by revoking a doctor's practice certificate;
(4) in accordance with the provisions of Article 31 of this Law, the suspension of practice activities expires, and the re-assessment still fails;
(5) Suspension of physician practice activities for two years;
(6) There are other circumstances in which the health administrative department of the State Council stipulates that it is not appropriate to engage in medical, prevention, and health care business. If the party who has been deregistered has an objection, he may, within 15 days from the date of receiving the notice of deregistration, apply for reconsideration or file a lawsuit in a people's court.
Article 17 When a physician changes registered matters such as the practice site, practice category, and practice scope, he or she shall go to the health administrative department that has approved the registration to complete the registration change procedure in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of this Law.
Article 18 If a physician's practice activities are suspended for more than two years and the circumstances provided for in Article 15 of this Law have disappeared, an application for re-practice shall be qualified by the institution specified in Article 31 of this Law and shall be in accordance with Article 13 of this Law. Re-registration.
Article 19 Practitioners who apply for individual medical practice must be registered in medical, prevention, and health care institutions for five years after registration, and go through the examination and approval procedures in accordance with relevant state regulations; they may not practice medicine without approval. The health administrative department of the local people's government at or above the county level shall regularly supervise and inspect the physicians who practice medicine in accordance with the provisions of the health administrative department of the State Council. In the event that any of the conditions specified in Article 16 of this law is found, the registration shall be cancelled in a timely manner and the practice of physicians shall be withdrawn. certificate.
Article 20 The public health administrative department of the local people's government at or above the county level shall publish the list of persons approved for registration and deregistration, which shall be compiled by the public health administrative department of the provincial people's government and reported to the public health administrative department of the State Council for the record.