Human resources training: how to do employee training well
The world is flat. Chinese companies are facing the historical opportunity of dancing with wolves, going global, and developing, but at the same time, they are also facing great challenges. Chinese companies will engage in the global market with many foreign companies, especially large multinational companies. Direct competition. So, how can enterprises meet opportunities and meet challenges? The most fundamental way out is to improve their competitiveness, and the improvement of competitiveness depends to a large extent on whether the company has a variety of outstanding professionals, including leadership, management, marketing In sales, technology, finance and other fields.
After many foreign companies enter China, from the perspective of cost and adaptability to the Chinese market, they will also use a large number of local talents who have both professional skills and understanding of the Chinese market and Chinese culture. The market demand for these professionals is increasing. The bigger the competition is, the more the talents are intensified. At present, many enterprises have already faced the problem of "easy to obtain a thousand troops, and one that will be hard to find".
While the battle for talents is fierce, companies are gradually finding it difficult to hire suitable talents from the outside. As a result, most companies are beginning to realize that they must focus on cultivating internal talents, and training is an indispensable way to cultivate talents, and it is also one of the most direct and effective ways.
Globally, training has gradually become the only way for enterprises to survive and develop, which can be summarized for the following reasons:
1. The shortage of talents makes the acquisition of professional talents increasingly difficult, and the talent cultivation within the enterprise must be strengthened.
2. The market is fiercely competitive, and the requirements of customers are becoming more and more discerning, which makes the requirements of each job increasingly high. Enterprises need to strengthen the skills of employees through training.
3. The drastic changes in the environment have forced every employee to continuously learn to adapt to the requirements of change. Enterprises also need training to help employees continue to develop to meet the requirements of work.
Why is training neglected?
Shopping malls are like battlefields. An untrained army can hardly compete with a well-trained army. The training of employees is very important, and many companies understand this truth, but the situation reflected in actual work is not the case. A friend in charge of training in the company said such a sentence: "Training is important to say, do When it gets secondary, do n’t be busy. ”This sentence is a true portrayal of the position of training in many companies.
Although companies know that training is important, training has not received much attention in many companies. Why does this happen? The reasons may be as follows:
1. At present, there are not many people who really understand training. There is no comprehensive and correct understanding of training and its functions.
2. Training is an intangible service, and its effects are difficult to reflect in a short period of time. Training is often regarded as a simple expenditure rather than an investment.
3. The company does not have a complete long-term human development system, and it is difficult to highlight the long-term benefits of employee training.
4. At present, the training institutions on the market are mixed, and the barriers to entry are low. Three or two people set up a training company with one shot, and the entire industry is not standardized. Many companies are too frustrated by the price, regardless of the real needs and effects, and introduce some low-cost training programs. Of course, the effects can be imagined.
5. At present, the domestic enterprises have a large staff turnover and it is very fast. Enterprises are unwilling to make long-term investments in employee training.
2. Training expenditures continue to grow rapidly
Although there are many difficulties and problems in training well, the experience of many large companies in the world shows that it is difficult for companies to achieve their development goals without spending a lot of time and money on effective training.
As a result, global spending on training continues to grow, even today, even as the financial crisis and economic crisis have swept the globe, there has been no slowdown. The world's largest training organization, ASTD (American Training and Development Association) surveyed more than 550 companies in 42 countries around the world, and found that the average training expenditure of these companies accounted for 1.8% of employee wages in 1997, and increased to 2000 2.5%, and in 2007 and 2008 in the United States economic development slowed down or even declined, the company ’s expenditure on training increased by 30% over the previous year.
It can be seen from the above data that more and more companies have already adopted personnel training as an investment, which has even become a trend. If an enterprise wants to survive and develop, it must attach importance to employee training. The main point is that companies should consider training as an investment, not just an expense or a cost. To achieve this, companies must truly understand the characteristics of training, the functions and effects of training, so as to select training in a targeted manner and shift the focus of training price to value. And choose a professional formal training institution as a partner to do a good job of employee training.
The truth about training
What is training? This question seems to be very simple, and maybe someone with a little brain can answer it. However, to truly understand training, the following issues need to be carefully considered:
1. Is the training the same as university lectures or MBA lectures? If not, what are the differences?
2. There are many professional books on the market. Most of the training content is developed from these books. Can I replace the training with reading? If not, what are the reasons?
3. What is the difference between the role of the trainer on the podium and the role of the university professor on the podium? Are the required skills the same?
This article is not intended to answer these questions, but hopes that readers can think deeply about these questions to understand the deep meaning of training.
Global Network Alumni Tips: The above is the human resources training organized by Global Network School: how to do a good job of staff training, if you do not want to miss the information such as human resource manager exam registration, admission ticket printing, test time, results query, etc., Global Network School launched "Free appointment SMS reminder", after using this service, you can receive the result query SMS notification in time after the time is announced. For more information on human resources training, click the button below to download for free!